What are you watching? (No Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
biggest loser ondemand

Watching a new tmz video of Hannah Montana taking 'hits' off of a 'large glass cylidrical object'. Im hoping this sends her career down the drain, because she built it on the exact opposite of what this represents.

Watching a new tmz video of Hannah Montana taking 'hits' off of a 'large glass cylidrical object'. Im hoping this sends her career down the drain, because she built it on the exact opposite of what this represents.

Won't be showing that one to my girls!

That's was on bubba the love sponge radioshow this morning, well the audio. Apparently its sativa or something, basically a legal LSD. Great stuff for a role model :(

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

She is just a kid. I hope she gets help. We all make mistakes.

I caught up on a month and a half of Smallvilles today.

Mickey Mouse Clubhouse

inception... on my brothers movie theatre dealio in his basement

Firefly on Netflix. First episode. Awesome.

Kevin

We just watched Invictus. I really liked it, I thought the acting was quite good.

the sunrise as i get ready for the road trip to the course

Some of the Shark Shootout until my daughter wakes up.

Mayne a little Transformers 3 trailer. I mean Roadhouse. Swayze rocks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

More Firefly. I'm up to episode 5. Still loving it.

Kevin

Football: It's Sunday is there anything else to watch?

Raiders-Jags. Waiting for Chiefs-Chargers.

Bears-Patriots. Go Ots.

Finished my 17 hour Firefly marathon yesterday with the movie, Serenity. I had seen that before. Now it makes sense. Really a good show. I wish I would have watched it when it was on. I'm now a Browncoat.

River Tam could kick my butt. She went through those Reavers like JB goes through ice cream.

Kevin

Bears-Patriots. Go Ots.

Finished my 17 hour Firefly marathon yesterday with the movie, Serenity. I had seen that before. Now it makes sense. Really a good show. I wish I would have watched it when it was on. I'm now a Browncoat.

River Tam could kick my butt. She went through those Reavers like JB goes through ice cream.

Kevin

im so glad you like firefly... and river is my fave ninja dressed as a girl

im watching house bunny on tbs

Watching football, and my bets go down the toilet. Damn you Jets score the football! Never betting on them again this year.

The Amazing Race season finale.

Bloodsport.

eagles!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back