What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
41 not bad for an old guy lol

Nice dawg! Can't wait to see you in a month

Thanks buddy, I wish I was going to be there bro, I am going to be in North Carolina next weekend. I have a tournament down at Jekyll Island the weekend of the Atlanta get together.

83 yesterday and 84 today... getting more consistent! Missed a 6' putt on 18 for an eagle today. Though it is nice to say 2 putt birdie!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

40-36 for a 76. 9 GIRS, 12 Fairways, 30 putts, 5 bogeys, 1 birdie.

Kind of stunk up the front 9 but got some lucky breaks and was only 4 over while hitting just 3 GIRs. Got really hot on the back 9, and parred the 10th for the first time ever (I've played this course maybe a dozen times). Hit 6 greens on the back, and was never really in trouble - just caught a couple bunkers.

Strange round today.. I'll go in depth on my putting struggles later, but here's the card.

scoreaugust24.png

Driving was pretty much immaculate. Only missed fairway was through and slightly left, in zero trouble. Three of my four missed greens were par 3's and the fourth hit the fringe and spun back off. Just a great day of ball striking for me, despite not going super low.

77 today from 7,600 yards, par 72 and it played every bit of it. Putting was atrocious but managed 2 birdies. Was pretty happy with the round all and all.

77 today from 7,600 yards, par 72 and it played every bit of it. Putting was atrocious but managed 2 birdies. Was pretty happy with the round all and all.

Solid round Nate! Right around handicap eh?

Well done Nate and Canadan!

Extra-Extra read all about it- "Moron Has Senior Moment but plays today anyway!"

Due to a Severe Senior Moment that I had on Tuesday while knocking the sand off the bottom of my golf shoes after a bunker shot.

Missed the bottom of my shoe on the third bang with my wedge and caught myself on the side of the shin bone about 2 1/2 inches above the ankle, and was not bangin' easy cause the bunkers were kinda mucky, and thus have a very large bruise that actually (due to the fact that I did it on the 3rd hole and we played 27 holes that day and work on a hard concrete floor the next 2 days) caused my ankle to swell up quite a bit and now the bruise goes all the way from where I hit my shin to the bottom of my foot. Yeah I know what you are thinkin' (what a dumbs$%#!) but I soldiered on the other 24 holes that day.

Got a call asking me to play today at the Club I used to work at and couldn't say no, (if its ok to work on it I figure it's ok to golf on it) so played from the White Tees kinda one legged limpingly and low and behold!

Todays score from a Brutal 6300 yards (again I know your sayin' to yourselves get off that foot and keep it up and iced you moron) managed a 75 37-38 with one birdie and no dubs!

I shot an 84 today. Not to bad, only three shots of my best for that course. Just waiting for the day i break 80.

This was yesterday.

For the first time ever, and also a new personal best, I BROKE PAR!

70.jpg

So excited!

26 total putts
57% fairways
55.6% Girs
up and down 7/9 times (key stat saving par!)

I left 2-3 short putts out there and wasn't able to convert 1 up and down so I know this round could have been ever better.

My goal is to be a real scratch soon (currently 5.4 after 3.5 yrs of playing!)

Anyways, hoping this keeps up. Now I'm off to go practice...

Congrats Daniel, awesome accomplishment man!

Awesome dtak, those elusive 60's are just around the corner.

Wow, awesome round Dtak. Way to go.

This was yesterday.

For the first time ever, and also a new personal best, I BROKE PAR!

70.jpg

So excited!

26 total putts
57% fairways
55.6% Girs
up and down 7/9 times (key stat saving par!)

I left 2-3 short putts out there and wasn't able to convert 1 up and down so I know this round could have been ever better.

My goal is to be a real scratch soon (currently 5.4 after 3.5 yrs of playing!)

Anyways, hoping this keeps up. Now I'm off to go practice...

great round congrats!!!!!

WTG Dtak!!!!!

65, -5. T3, 3 off the lead for tomorrow. 8 birdies!

Attachments

• scorecard.jpg
    scorecard.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 0
Spectacular, dtak.

I shot a pedestrian 81 by using my mystical sand wedge skulling powers to triple 18. I was not a happy bunny.

Playedte weirdest round today. Tied a PB with an 89 on a par 71 (Jakes goat track) but I I'm not even happy even though I should be ecstatic. Had 11 GIR (normally have 5-6ish) and had 46 FREAKING PUTTS. The greens are faster than I normally play and I had a new putter out. (seeMore for the record) feel great about the ball striking but had a ton of 3 putts and one 4 putt.

I really hope this ball striking can carry over because it completely opened my eyes to shooting much better scores

43|42 for an 85. I had a 4 putt today. I didnt do anything very well. It was a very ugly round.

posting from my S3. please excuse my spelling mistakles.

Shot 80 from 7363
9 GIR
7 FIR
27 putts
Arguably the toughest round of golf I have played this year. The wind was hollowing and the round was shin deep. Made a ton of one putts for bogie

nice shooting thepete, good luck tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back