What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
41/38 for 79, made a couple bone head plays but besides that was good round. Ready for #TheKing

47/41 for 88. Just nine shots worse than yesterday. Same course I shot 79 on yesterday. Too many blow up holes on the front today.

47/41 for 88. Just nine shots worse than yesterday. Same course I shot 79 on yesterday. Too many blow up holes on the front today.

Amateur golf in a nutshell.

Weather was amazing today. Glad I was able to at least hit balls.

77....bogied the last five holes and missed three putts under two feet. Ugh...

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

Heck of a round for the first 13 though.

41/38 for 79, made a couple bone head plays but besides that was good round. Ready for #TheKing
Nice round buddy. You certainly sound ready.

Heck of a round for the first 13 though.

Yeah thanks. Chipping and putts over two feet were really on today.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

Another round today, different course this time. Lost it for a while before a -3 thru 5 hole stretch before a sloppy double on 18, finished with a 79.

89. Started off quad double then settled down. I chipped in on 8 and 18 so that was cool. My roommate also chipped in on 12 and had 5 birdies. It was kind of a weird round.

It got above 70* today.
42 / 37 = 79 short course.
32 putts

My 2nd front 9 was about the same as my first. It's tough when you don't trust your swing. I managed to find every downhill bunker shot out there and it's tough to save a hole when lefted with that kinda shot. 47.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

My 2nd front 9 was about the same as my first. It's tough when you don't trust your swing. I managed to find every downhill bunker shot out there and it's tough to save a hole when lefted with that kinda shot. 47.

I know Dan has you working your butt off. Reps and reps, then the trust will come

I know Dan has you working your butt off. Reps and reps, then the trust will come

I stayed and took a few swipes on the range afterwards. The changes make so much sense I just need to execute. I'm looking forward to a few more range sessions.

I stayed and took a few swipes on the range afterwards. The changes make so much sense I just need to execute. I'm looking forward to a few more range sessions.

Hang in there dude. There is always that adjustment period. I heard you put together I pretty nice back nine today!

Really nice day today....hit the ball well, lots of GIR...if I could have made a few putts it could have been really low.

I left at least 3 or 4 putts right on the lip...but its hard to argue with the results.

Scorecard4-20-14_zps7a201106.jpg

Hang in there dude. There is always that adjustment period. I heard you put together I pretty nice back nine today!

Back nine earlier was solid. Managed my misses well and didn't blow up.

Really nice day today....hit the ball well, lots of GIR...if I could have made a few putts it could have been really low.

I left at least 3 or 4 putts right on the lip...but its hard to argue with the results.

Scorecard4-20-14_zps7a201106.jpg

Solid round. Some days those birdy putts just don't wanna drop.

17 pars and 1 bogey. Played a fun course today and bogeyed number 1 and then made 17 pars in a row. Did not have the best iron striking day, so no really good birdie putt looks, but liked what I saw regardless. Rolled the putter well enough for no 3 putts and quite a few 1 putts.

17 pars and 1 bogey. Played a fun course today and bogeyed number 1 and then made 17 pars in a row. Did not have the best iron striking day, so no really good birdie putt looks, but liked what I saw regardless. Rolled the putter well enough for no 3 putts and quite a few 1 putts.

That is quite the score when the irons are not on. You must have been driving the ball well and the short game work seems like it is paying off.

Solid round. Some days those birdy putts just don't wanna drop.

Thanks buddy....the string of 5 bogeys on the back is what killed me...several of those holes I had less than 10 feet to save par and just kept burning edges or leaving them just short.

That's boring. You need to throw a few triples and a quad or 2 on there with some birdies and an eagle here and there.

Solid round indeed buddy, nice work!

An 82 that doesn't reflect the way I was striking the ball at all. Had 2 doubles mainly due to putting. 3 putts on 16-18 coming in to end the day, not too happy with that. Very happy with my ball striking today though, feeling a breakthrough year with the irons. All in all a good day, but could've easily carded something much lower.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Broke 80 today with a 79! Tie a PB with my 4th time out this year. Played Highland Woods (white tees). Had at least 6 chances within 12 feet for birdie and couldn't convert. Oh well!

12 pars, 5 bogies, 1 double
10 GIR as well
5yqybesu.jpg

An 82 that doesn't reflect the way I was striking the ball at all. Had 2 doubles mainly due to putting. 3 putts on 16-18 coming in to end the day, not too happy with that. Very happy with my ball striking today though, feeling a breakthrough year with the irons. All in all a good day, but could've easily carded something much lower.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was that at Cap Hills? How was the course?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back