What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd take a 76 from the red tees right now lol. Congrats smalls!

76 is a 76.

Nice round Smally!

I'd take a 76 from the red tees right now lol. Congrats smalls!

Thanks, it was such a good time. Jacqui shot 84. She would be such a good scramble teammate. Almost always in the fairway. The mechanic shot 74, even though he hated being off the whites or blues! He said he enjoyed it too.

Had two birdies, nine pars. One double. The rest bogeys,

Today was pretty comical shooting a 38/45 83.
Doubled the first hole and then rebounded with 2 birdies. The front 9 went very well and then I started getting ahead of myself. 2 OB tee balls later on the back 9 and it was all over but the crying.

Today was pretty comical shooting a 38/45 83.
Doubled the first hole and then rebounded with 2 birdies. The front 9 went very well and then I started getting ahead of myself. 2 OB tee balls later on the back 9 and it was all over but the crying.

Hang in there bud, after our round 2 weeks ago I know better than most that it only takes a few shots to unravel the whole damn thing haha. That's a really solid round considering a rough back 9.

I had a very trying round today. The round took 5 hours and 20 minutes and it was on our foursome. No one of the threesome I played with broke 100--actually 111 was low for them. That's okay though. I've played with high cappers many times. But, no one seemed to care that we were holding up play. We let one group play thru at my insistence. One of the guys, however, was the slowest player I've ever seen. Nothing I tried could speed him up. He just didn't give a damn. Needless to say my round wasn't great. Shot 42,42. 84, but I was more upset about the 5+ hours. Hope the rest of my week goes better.

Played with some of my coworkers yesterday. A golf tech, golf pro. Golf tech shot a 71, pro a 76 and myself an 81. Had some stupid mistakes (hurrying because of darkness) or could have been right there in the 76-78 range.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Went for a Personal Best 38 on the front 9 yesterday at a new course for me. Customer wasnt too happy I was playing so well and ended up having 4 beers on the back for a 44. But very happy with the front and the 82 over all considering I was drinking. But I am really happy my game is coming along.

Congrats on the 82...and especially the 38

Went out to the local 9 hole course for my first round of the season. Shot 56 (+21) over 9 holes. That's just a touch higher from where I usually am. Driving sucked throughout the course. Irons weren't terrible once I got warmed up, but my short game and putting blew. Had a great tee shot on a short par 3 that put the ball just a few feet off the green, then ended up blowing it when I pitched it onto the green. Carded 5 on that one...wasn't good.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

43/38 - 81

29 putts
9/14 FWs
3/18 GIR

This shattered my personal best of 86. I wouldn't even call this my best ball striking day either, but my short game really bailed me out. I had 13 putts on the back 9 today.

I'm just really happy right now. I played a slightly easier track at slope 111, but you still have to hit shots. Just need to not get too high and build on this round next time I am out. See you in July folks!

43/38 - 81

29 putts
9/14 FWs
3/18 GIR

This shattered my personal best of 86. I wouldn't even call this my best ball striking day either, but my short game really bailed me out. I had 13 putts on the back 9 today.

I'm just really happy right now. I played a slightly easier track at slope 111, but you still have to hit shots. Just need to not get too high and build on this round next time I am out. See you in July folks!

Great work dude!

43/38 - 81

29 putts
9/14 FWs
3/18 GIR

Congrats on the PB bro!

466344444 - 39

Followed my PB with an 89. Ball striking was pretty good. Few blow up holes of couple doubles and a triple. Short game was not there today

Followed my PB with an 89. Ball striking was pretty good. Few blow up holes of couple doubles and a triple. Short game was not there today

Isn't that aggravating? It's funny how things can change from one day to the next.

Played today with milehighgolfer and Kc720 today. A blast as usual, thanks fellas! Hit and miss today and something that usually is good wasn't so good and back to recoveries. Fun, but could have been much more productive!

42/41 83 (71.9/128)
2 Birds
6 Pars
7 Bogies
3 Doubles
35 Putts

Isn't that aggravating? It's funny how things can change from one day to the next.

Tell me about it. Started the day with a beautiful driving iron down the pipe, approach stuck inside 8ft, barely kissed birdy putt. Felt good. Then another beautiful driving iron off the tee on the next tee. 133 to the pin with some face wind. Choked down half inch on pw (normal 140-143 club) flew right toward the pin, landed back of the green and rolled in the bunker. Couldnt believe it didnt hold... got too much ball out of the bunker, then chipped back on the green and three putted for triple. Then a lot of up and downs continued...

Tell me about it. Started the day with a beautiful driving iron down the pipe, approach stuck inside 8ft, barely kissed birdy putt. Felt good. Then another beautiful driving iron off the tee on the next tee. 133 to the pin with some face wind. Choked down half inch on pw (normal 140-143 club) flew right toward the pin, landed back of the green and rolled in the bunker. Couldnt believe it didnt hold... got too much ball out of the bunker, then chipped back on the green and three putted for triple. Then a lot of up and downs continued...

I should have grabbed that driving iron, you were smoking that bad boy today! A little hick up, but I know your PB won't last long and I plan on making sure you have to beat it to take the round sometime soon. The 2014 330's surprised you with being longer today, next time you'll be ready. I got the same surprise on that one par 3, had no idea the 6 would go that far. Good times (ya, and some not so good ones...lol)

Wonder how long before Randy makes a driver change, lol. He was putting that bad boy out there.

It happens man. You ve tasted the fruit at the mountain top, the second trip is much shorter.

I should have grabbed that driving iron, you were smoking that bad boy today! A little hick up, but I know your PB won't last long and I plan on making sure you have to beat it to take the round sometime soon. The 2014 330's surprised you with being longer today, next time you'll be ready. I got the same surprise on that one par 3, had no idea the 6 would go that far. Good times (ya, and some not so good ones...lol)

Wonder how long before Randy makes a driver change, lol. He was putting that bad boy out there.

I dont know how its possible but 2014 b330 is longer than 2012 b330. Crazy good ball. You are killing that amp cell and white board dude

I dont know how its possible but 2014 b330 is longer than 2012 b330. Crazy good ball. You are killing that amp cell and white board dude

You two may have just sold me on the merits of a new box of B330s. I have a hard time paying $40+ for a dozen balls but if they're THAT much better...

You two may have just sold me on the merits of a new box of B330s. I have a hard time paying $40+ for a dozen balls but if they're THAT much better...

Its crazy but they DID improve on 2012 model. I would have never thought possible

Yes Kang was outdriving me with his 21* driving iron. SICK
My adapter on my driver came loose and was not fixed yet so Kang lent me his Bertha. Dang broken driver may cost me $400.

48/43-91 on a day where I did not hit any shots very solid. Very hard and fast greens again this week as they are gearing up for the Open Qualifier.
0 birds
5 pars
9 bogies
2 doubles
1 triple
6 FW
3 GIR
32 putts

Over the weekend I shot a disappointing 89. Took a 7 on a par 3 going tin cup over water. Other than that I just had a few really poor swings. It was a 89 that felt like a 84-85.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back