What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
46 and even in a little match play between me and a bag boy at the club. I was 1 up most of the match but his birdie was better than my par on #9. I was awful off the tee today and need to get that fixed. Short game is coming around but I still missed a couple of putts I should have drained.

The driver will come Captain. I've been having issues as well.

+1 37 on my home course back 9. 2 fir, 4 gir 14 putts

The driver will come Captain. I've been having issues as well.

Oh I know it will. There is just no reason to pull driver at my home course and I should no better.

78 Total
39 Front - 3 Bogies 6 Pars
39 Back - 4 Bogies 1 Birdie

First day on the course with my 38" Counterbalanced Taylor Made Manta Ghost that I made from a Manta Ghost 43" Belly Putter.
Putting was good today, Driving was mediocre as far as distance goes but did hit 7 of 7 fwys on the front and 5 of 7 on the back. One 3 putt in the round.
Bogies on the last 3 holes on the back 9 killed a decent round.
As usual Golf Course and Playing Partners were Outstanding.

78 Total
39 Front - 3 Bogies 6 Pars
39 Back - 4 Bogies 1 Birdie

First day on the course with my 38" Counterbalanced Taylor Made Manta Ghost that I made from a Manta Ghost 43" Belly Putter.
Putting was good today, Driving was mediocre as far as distance goes but did hit 7 of 7 fwys on the front and 5 of 7 on the back. One 3 putt in the round.
Bogies on the last 3 holes on the back 9 killed a decent round.
As usual Golf Course and Playing Partners were Outstanding.

Solid round!

Played 6 holes in my league and was 3 over.
Didn't get to finish what was probably going to be my best nine ever!

I followed up a solid range session this morning with some solid ball striking on the course.

sugubu3e.jpg

I pulled a Happy Gilmore on 2. On for eagle....hit it 4 feet short. Birdie put....lips out so about 2 inches then finally goes in on par. #facepalm. God decided I shall have only 2 putts today lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

I finally birdied the toughest hole and par'd the bastard finishing hole for a 79 today at Black Gold (par72). I got my 2nd 70's of the season love my Bridgestone TD-03 even more now.

Played Sat comp today. It was on stableford and putts. I shot a 40-39, 79 with 40 points and 29 putts, 7 bogeys and 11 pars, and won the comp today. I didn't have a single birdie today which was a bummer but on the other hand I also didn't have any 3 putts which was great. Our greens had been sliced at the start of the week but they were still rolling nice and a little faster than usual which was a bit different for a lot of people I think, I managed to pick the speed up quick which was good.
The sun was shinning all day and no wind so it was a perfect day for golf, it funny as its only two weeks from winter and we are still in shorts and shirts as it was 17°C today.

Had the game of my life yesterday went 42 on the front and 45 on the back so 87 in total so as I play of 25 that’s 62 so 9 under par.:blob: my mates wanted a blood sample off of me.

Great round aplayer! Keep it up and you will be giving strokes soon. Haha

Had the game of my life yesterday went 42 on the front and 45 on the back so 87 in total so as I play of 25 that’s 62 so 9 under par.:blob: my mates wanted a blood sample off of me.

Congrats man that's a great round

thanks guys I am now finally getting over torn knee ligaments so my games is coming on leaps and bounds was playing off 28 and really struggling but I can now see the light. Can’t believe how far I have come in such a sort time.

8:30 on the Black...here we go

u7ydajam.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Crazy round today in rainy 43 degree weather..

Went out in 37 with an eagle, a birdie, a double, and two bogeys on the card... better on the back with two birds and two bogeys.

+1 73.

Crazy round today in rainy 43 degree weather..

Went out in 37 with an eagle, a birdie, a double, and two bogeys on the card... better on the back with two birds and two bogeys.

+1 73.

Better get that game in shape by July.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back