What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No warm up, triple on the first - 45/40 for an 85 on par 71. 10 over on first nine , 4'over on the back with a nice birdie on my 17th. All in the midst of a swing change. Guess the GolfTEC lessons are working. :)

No warm up, triple on the first - 45/40 for an 85 on par 71. 10 over on first nine , 4'over on the back with a nice birdie on my 17th. All in the midst of a swing change. Guess the GolfTEC lessons are working. :)

nice round man. Especially with that triple. Nice recovery on the back

Played a par 3 course with my 7 year old today. She scored a 50 on a 919 yd course. She got a GIR from the tee with a 6 iron from 60 yds out. She played great today. I shot a 34 on a par 27 from the blue. It was a lot of fun.

Another great weather day today so I played again. A HOLE LOT better. shot a 86 on same course. if my chippin comes back should be better.

Went back to my Hogan irons because I have come to loathe my Saquatch Sumo's. My iron play today was great. My driver was off and I couldn't hit my FW to save my life. I ended up with 4 par's, 9 bogey's and 2 doubles and 3 disaster holes. Ended with a 100. Damn this game!

Played yesterday with a buddy. We played skins, $0.25 a hole (high rollers) and the front 9 was perfect, no wind, 42*, overcast, no rain and we were the only guys on the course. He is a 10 handicap and I'm a 13 but I don't like taking strokes so we play straight up. At the turn I'm playing really well but down 2 thats ok the back 9 is money for me on this course. Just as we tee off on 10 the heavens open, the wind starts, and it doesn't let up for the whole back 9. Those of you who have spent time in the North West know what it like when it pours here and it was brutal, no matter what you did you couldn't keep your grips dry and it became a game of who could hold on to their clubs. I came back really well and was up 1 going to 18, had a bad drive and lost the hole from there but it was a great day. I'll take a tie against this guy all day as he beats me more often than I get him.

First round of the year is officially in the books now. Played yesterday and shot an 82. Drove the ball really well but struggled with the putter. 37 on the front and 45 on the back. 15 16 17 & 18 really hurt me. Tripled 15, Doubled 16, Three putt bogey on the par 3 17th, and bogey on 18.

Shot a 40 to 9 Thursday night with one break and run out and a couple nice bank shots. It was pool, but I miss being ale to post in here, lmao.

shot 85 yesterday then 82 today. hopefully a 79 next week :)
everything in the bag is working well so cant complain.

50/45
played with coworkers... one was my boss
just plain piping tee shots all day today but couldnt hit an approach shot to save my life
i was in scramble mode and failed getting up an down miserably
had nothing but bad lies after hitting great shots which led to terrible shots
the one good thing i can take away from today besides good teeshots was i played one ball the whole round

Well I did play a little better today but man can I lose some shots within 100 yards. Hit the 910 great today though. Shot a 91 with 4 triples. I think I need a new putter.

43. Handicap down to 10.4.......

i hit 10/14 with my d3 chunckylover77 shot a 81

Lol I didn't understand what you were saying at first rmc. Great job with the accuracy. I am finding this driver very easy to hit and very long on the course.

yes great driver between the adj head and shaft options anyone should be able to get there launch and spin numbers

Shot an 85 today. 45-40. Can't seem to put two solid nines together these days.

102 aghhhhhh it was frozen solid and -4 when i tee'd off i know i would of broken 100 easy if the greens had not been so hard.
52 out 50 in always next time

I shot a 90 that should have been an 89. I played like junk on the front shooting a 50 with 2 doubles, a triple, and a lovely quad! All were due to poor chipping, and even worse putting.

On the back I knew I had to shoot a 39 to break 90, and played fantastic. So well that I had a chance. On 18 tee I added up the scorecard (something I never EVER do on the course), and figured I needed birdie to shoot my score. That meant I had to try and cut the corner of the 512yard dogleg right par 5.

The shot didn't work out and I wound up with bogey on the hole. The problem is that I need remedial math lessons :at-wits-end:. I added the card incorrectly and only needed par to shoot my score.

Still, the 40 on the back is one stroke off my best score ever on this course :clapp:

Sounds like those Burners are really working for you Matt. Great round.

Sounds like those Burners are really working for you Matt. Great round.

They really are. I'm starting to play them pretty well finally! Still some work to do, but I feel like I'm closing in on my potential.

Didn't get the chance to get on here Sunday when I shot a 42/45 at Klipper Kaneohe course. It might have been an 85 if not for a lost ball...tree branches ate it up and never spit it back down! My iron and driver game has done a complete 180 and my wedge shots have been coming along nicely as well. My putting is still kind of ugly, but I'll be getting to fixing that soon! I'm gonna play a round every day for the next three days at three different favorite courses of mine and see what my scores look like. I'm doing this because I feel like it had to be one big long day of miraculously lucky shots to have shot an 87 and have only been playing since the middle of October last year...right? Either that or this is just what I should've been doing since day one instead of football when I was a young'un.

shot 45/40 today in the howling wind
still dont have a birdie this year but i almost chipped one in and 3 putts lipped out
if it werent for a few tree branches on the front i woulda had a double or worse free round

98 today at a new course, followed a 98 yesterday as well...at least its consistent. 3 wood and hybrid just about found themselves in the lake. Wedges were making some progress though.

insert witty sig line here. Tapatalk

just the breeze

Shot 81 today.

40 on the front with 5 pars and 4 bogeys.
41 on the back after starting out par, par, par, birdie, par, par. On 16 I took a quad. Then followed up with a bogey on 17 and finished with a bogey on 18.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back