What do you have in your back up positions....we all have them....

In my backup stable is:

Titleist 909 D2 driver

Callaway FT 5 wood

Nike VR Pro Combo irons

SCOR 47, 52, & 57

Nike Method Drone belly putter
SeeMore Si1 putter
Old Zebra putter
Never Compromise VooDoo putter

I wouldn't call it a bullpen necessarily, but here's mine:

- R9 SuperTri Driver
- Nike Machspeed Black Square Driver
- Cobra Baffler 3W
- CG16 4I - I like to switch this out with my 7W from time to time. $$ off the tee.
- CG16 60˚ - Haven't hit this since January. Don't really miss it. Keep it around because it's fitted to match my irons.
- Odyssey White Hot 2Ball Putter
- Cleveland Classic Platinum #3 Putter

No back up irons, but the V2's will take that slot when the 588's get here. They won't ever get sold.

I have a couple fairway woods (well, 4), but I wouldn't call them back ups. They are just hoarded I guess.

An extra hybrid or two. I did try an experiment recently with one of them (19.5 FY), but it didn't last.

Super Tri and 420 R9 head and a Miya Silver shaft. It's not likely to get any use at this point due to fitting issues.

Oh, and I have about 5 or 6 putters waiting. I take them out occasionally to let them get some air, but I wouldn't call them back-ups.

No back ups here, when stuff goes bad I just have to suck it up and get on with it.

Although i'll have plenty of back ups after the Morgan Cup

Driver: Taylor Made 360 Ti
Putter(s): Ping ANSER
Spaulding TPM 12

After todays fiasco on the greens I'm considering a rotation in the putters...

I have no backup clubs. I game what I game because it's pushed something else out of the bag for a reason. If it suddenly goes south, it's not the clubs fault, it's my fault.

None. If I am playing badly, it isn't the clubs fault most of the time.

Guilty as charged, they all perform very well for me, kind of enjoy taking something different to the range from time to time. Probably should sell some of them but none of them are duds.
irons: callaway fusions or x18's -- currently the x18's are backups, vokey raw 60, vokey raw 56 and vokey 52 (these 2 should be sold since have no need for a 52 or 56, since my 54 degree vokey raw can function as either)

drivers: ping v2 rapture diamana blue board, callaway f5 diamana blue board, black adams speedline (something numbers) aldila R.I.P., 47" SRIXON ALDILA nv green shaft (scramble club mainly)

3WOODS: SUPERFAST BURNER 2.0 is backup to 2007 burner steel, but have not hit the 2.0 yet, fully expect it will be a beast on tee balls will have to see about the deck.

putters guerin rife mallet, ping anser, callaway blue putter that looks like a anser

I have a TM R510TP as my backup driver. It's old, but it is still solid. I also have a Scotty Cameron TeI3 putter that I go to on occasion to change it up a bit.

"Driver" - Cleveland FL Launcher 13*
Putter - Cleveland Almost Belly - currently use it to train with before moving to the Bettinardi BB1f, but if it seems to be failing me and i need to go back to fundamentals, this one is it.

No backups here...unless the equipment actually physically broke.
Then I have the R9 SuperTri driver and the original Taylormade full size spider putter.

I also don't have any back-ups. As soon as I get a new club the old one gets sold. That way I can't waffle between clubs thinking that maybe I should use this or that. One club period. If I am not hitting it well, then I can guarantee it is not the clubs fault but my horrible swing.

I really don't have any backups....keeps the temptation away from constantly switching clubs in and out which can't be good...plus it's cheaper

I really don't have any backups....keeps the temptation away from constantly switching clubs in and out which can't be good...plus it's cheaper

same here, only extra club I have is a 4H that I got lazy and forgot to trade into golfsmith

No back ups here either. I have a driver and putter as of now. But they are retired no matter what until after the MC. Then I still think they will stay that way. In fact I'm positive on that.

Backup Driver- R9 w/ stock Motore stiff
Backup Putter- Ping Anser

My bullpen is 100% empty...I go with what got me there and hope for the best.

Driver - Taylormade R11
Putter - Bettinardi BB27 or PING Scottsdale Anser
Irons - Taylormade Burner 1.0's or Taylormade Tour Burner
3W - Callaway Diablo Edge Tour

Back