What golf bag do you use?

AZ_golfer

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
I'm trying to figure out what the best is by seeing what is most popular. What bag do you have and what do you like about it that others don't have?

Bag Boy ZTF

My review link

BagBoy ZTF. It’s a compact bag with a ton of storage and it’s super comfortable to carry. The customization aspect is also really fun. The link in the post above is a really good one to find out more about it

Callaway org 14 and a Callaway hyperlite 0

I use Vessel bags. Not the most popular, probably because of price. I like them because bags with much lesser features and materials are nearly as expensive and I don't like them. So I go for a little more for a lot more. Premium leather feel and easy to wipe down, tour level carrying straps, lining, etc etc. I mean they're a lot of what you see on tour and a lot of OEMs use them to make to their tour level bags. And I like them. A lot.

Cobra Utralight Sunday Bag

Envoyé de mon moto g stylus en utilisant Tapatalk

Callaway Hyperlite-Zero.

Ogio 14 way cart/stand bag.

Pros - light, lots of storage, looks good
Con - the dividers are starting to catch after about a year.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Cart bags:
Sun Mountain C130.
Ping Traverse.
Carry bags:
Ping Hoofer

For pitch & putt:
JP Lann Sunday Bag

Titleist Cart 15, black with red piping.

Sun Mountain Mid-Stripe 14 way stand bag. Price is pushing almost up into Vessel territory but very well made and well designed.
58e9883bfea57db1fb56d592bd12eca3.jpg
282c8ac85d6715cdee3770614a4067cb.jpg

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Cart - sun mountain C130 (replacement due)

Carry/stand - Vessel P3

Bagboy ZTF.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I would not recommend the Ogio Woode 15 Cart Bag. Nice layout, good looks, but the quality pretty much sucks. I've only had it a few months, 2023 model, and I'm getting loose threads all over, especially coming out the top of the dividers, and clubs hang up on those full length dividers like no bag I've ever had. I'd be surprised if this thing isn't completely falling apart soon, so I'll be going back to my C-130 and relegating this one to holding my backup clubs.

I’ve been using a Ping Pioneer cart bag. If there is a cart bag out there that has more useable features than this one, I haven’t seen it. Stands up on its own without falling over, it came in a color I liked and has held up well. I am not the least bit rough on the bag so it still looks brand new after 3 full seasons. I’m glad I bought it.

Callaway Fairway 14. 2022 model.

I just ordered :
To match my clubs.

Vessel.

I've zero desire to stray towards another brand.

Hot Z 3.0
Low cost
Fairly light
Plenty of storage
IMG_1388.jpeg

Sun Mountain Sync.

Back