What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
I promised myself that I wouldn't put myself in a position to post in this thread again for a while...
I didn't manage to last very long

Nickent 4dx 3 ironwood (new <$50)
Wilson Fybrid 4 hybrid (new <$50)
(I couldn't find a 4i nickent or a 3i Fybrid for cheap... I like the loft gapping and they both got wonderful reviews so I am not to worried about them not matching. Should I be?)

Pack of Stinger Tee's
2 Sets of Stinger replacement cleats.

Got a VR 60' wedge today, used it a couple times throughout my round today. It works nice and spins great and has a perfect weight for my swing so I'm happy :)

I bought a bag of tees and another box of :bridgestone: e6 golf balls. Keeping a promise I made to myself to stick to the clubs I have and use them for a while before running out and buying more clubs. My clubs are fine, itis the guy swinging them that needs the changing.

Hey you are not bagging all 4 Niblicks any longer? I had to give up the 56* and replace it with a CG15 60* wedge- but the other three are in my bag to stay.

Yes and I'm now convinced that everyone should have sparkly ball markers that are easy to see.

There's a gal on the Duramed tour--Charlotte someone--who makes them. She calls herself the Blingo Queen, I believe.

2009 TM Burner Driver, 10.5 degree (stock stiff RE*AX 49)
Sleeve of Callaway Tour i(z)

Going to buy Pentas again because I am striking the ball better than when I last used them and I want to try them again. What do I have to do to get a YELLOW PENTA!!!!!!

Well it's been a while, but it's now offically golf season here in Alaska, and last night I ordered 3 new clubs, I got 2 wedges and a 5 wood. the weges are Callaway X Jaws Vintage 52.12 and 58.13 stock L/L/L. And the 5 wood is a 19* Nike Dymo stock length. I'm excited and other then grips my set is, well set, and I love every club. Although I'll still try other putters because you never know what you'll find :smile-big:

On an impule buy, I bought a 2 pack of Callaway Warbird gloves. Will be the first time in over a decade that I'll be trying a glove!

just won an auction on ebay for a Yes! Tracy II putter. been wanting to try one of these out since I first started golfing.

I bought my first ever brand new putter...Scotty Cameron Fastback

What (golf stuff) did you buy today?

Adams ideas a2os hybrid iron set graphite 3-pw
15*19*&24* mengert fwy woods(dk the brand but played nice)
Lynx 60* wedge
Vokey spin milled sand wedge
Knight milled face putter(blade)
And an ogio synchro cart bag
120$ for everything at pawn one and came with 3 footjoy and 1 Nike glove(2 used 2 new)

Figure I'll play these for a while and see what else comes out before buying a new set

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FGP2 came in the mail today. YAY! Took it downstairs to the "putting green" and promptly holed my first four putts!

seemore1aspx.jpg

seemore2aspx.jpg

hawk308 said:
FGP2 came in the mail today. YAY! Took it downstairs to the "putting green" and promptly holed my first four putts!

seemore1aspx.jpg

seemore2aspx.jpg

Extremely awesome hawk!

Congrats Hawk! Another convert!

A new towel and a Brush T.

I seemed to hit the ball much straighter off the rubber tee at the range, it's probably all in my head, but figured the Brush T comparable to the rubber tee. Hit 11 out of 14 fairways today which is my best ever so I'll be sticking with the Brush T for a while...

MudFlap said:
A new towel and a Brush T.

I seemed to hit the ball much straighter off the rubber tee at the range, it's probably all in my head, but figured the Brush T comparable to the rubber tee. Hit 11 out of 14 fairways today which is my best ever so I'll be sticking with the Brush T for a while...
OEM loves brush tees. You should friend him lol

Good sign then, he's probably tried every tee ever made...haha.

I forgot I bid on 2 Yes! putters and it looks like I'm winning the bid on the other one too...anyone wanna buy a nice putter? :act-up:

have changed grips to the new lamkin n-dur in black and white.. saw the watson discussion about the important of grip pressure and thought this might be a good upgrade.. have used crossline black lamkins for many years...

6 dozen Wilson Tx4 Pro golf balls(got a great deal on them) and Phil Mickelsons short game dvd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back