What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
purchased my airfare for the THP Outing in Sept. Now looking to get Jenn a travel bag, I see the Bagboy t-67, t-7, and t-8 on ebay for real good prices. I'm talking auctions ended in the low teens to mid twenties for the t-67.

I just placed a nice little order from Golfsmith:

- TP by Kia Ma Putter (2010 version with satin finish and face insert, 34" Daytona)
- Bridgestone Tour B-330S balls (1 dozen, personalized)

Unfortunately, the putter isn't going to ship until mid-June and the balls will also take a few weeks for the personalization. I ordered the balls based on an online Bridgestone ball fitting and I've never played a Bridgestone ball before. Should be a fun experiment. I ordered them, in part, because of all the positive things said about them on this site.

Anyone know what the hold up is for the new Kia Ma putters?

got me a pair of adidas rain pants for 8 bucks and a black belt

I might just take her old almost new ogio bag. It's smaller than my big old Cobra bag and would be much easier to get around with on our upcomig trips! Now I'm taking the hand me downs from KellyBo :eek:) :banana:

maybe you guys could do a trade:act-up:

maybe you guys could do a trade:act-up:

I think she will gladly hand over the OGIO bag cause it looks better with my stuff :eek:)... Hey her new bag is second to none and that thing is pretty. Don't tell anyone but she has some new clubs ordered that we may be able to pick up in Birmingham, Ala on our way to our Golf outing this weekend in Philadephia, Miss. at Dancing Rabbit Golf course.....

What (golf stuff) did you buy today?

What (golf stuff) did you buy today?

I think she will gladly hand over the OGIO bag cause it looks better with my stuff :eek:)... Hey her new bag is second to none and that thing is pretty. Don't tell anyone but she has some new clubs ordered that we may be able to pick up in Birmingham, Ala on our way to our Golf outing this weekend in Philadephia, Miss. at Dancing Rabbit Golf course.....

You mean the Bunny Ranch? Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

distressed style black thunder hill golf course cap (distressed appropriate to the carnage the course lays on all golfers) ... and a thunder hill logo under armour orange sherbet color mock (not normally into these soft colors but it was not the typical vanilla style or color) ...

my mom will be in Birmingham friday

Junior Lancer had a clinic today after school and took her new Diablo Edge. She was showing it to another girl and the other girl pointed out a dent near the 11*. She says she had only hit it about four times. I had not looked at it that closely last night when we bought it. When we got home I grabbed the club and receipt and headed to Golf Galaxy ready to do battle. I have a bit of a like/hate relationship with some of the staff there, though I've been getting along well with the guy that sold it to us. He has been nice and patient with us over the last month or so as we kept going back in to hit it. He was regripping clubs when I walked up. He took a look, said. "Hold on," and went in back. Came back with a replacement. No dent. He says they get four or five drivers every month that are dinged.

Not that I was really surprised they replaced it, but I'm glad it was no questions asked. Props to Golf Galaxy,

Kevin

Not that I was really surprised they replaced it, but I'm glad it was no questions asked. Props to Golf Galaxy,

You've have bad luck there? I usually avoid anyone who looks to still be in college or less, and I've had tremendous luck with quality service... Maybe it's just where the store is located, but I've always left there feeling good about my experience with the staff.

You mean the Bunny Ranch? Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yea man I'm going to catch me one of those rabbits and bring him home to see how he hangs with all the cats around here :eek:).......

New shoes came today! Got black ones a couple days ago, so I decided to go with the saddle also.

P1060508.jpg

P1060507.jpg

P1060506.jpg

P1060504.jpg

New shoes came today! Got black ones a couple days ago, so I decided to go with the saddle also.

P1060508.jpg

P1060507.jpg

P1060506.jpg

P1060504.jpg

I love these shoes! Where did you buy them? It's hard to find some shoes in my size which is a 12 wide. I can wear some medium shoes depends on the design etc.
WOW these puppies are sharp!

Last edited:
I love these shoes! Where did you buy them? It's hard to find some shoes in my size which is a 12 wide. I can wear some medium shoes depends on the design etc.
WOW these puppies are sharp!

New PUMA MEN'S Golf Shoes Course Saddle Wide 10 W NIB
Member idgradan0623 ( Feedback Score Of 5941) 99.8%

This is the ebay info. Not sure if they have a 12 but good luck!

sweet shoes!!!!

Unfortunately for me Puma does not make 15's!!!!!! Having a giant foot SUCKS.

Broke my golf shoes in the tournament yesterday, so bought some Adidas Powerband 2.0's off of ebay a little bit ago.

I bought a cooler for the Midwest Golf Outing. I'm bringing some beer.

ping g15 irons 4-pw

DG S300 shafts for my irons. Got them at the upgrade price :) Long story but was refitted at Golf Galaxy. Also included some golf pride DD2 grips. Not as solid as the Multi's but I like em and they were free, I didn't want to get greedy. Also bought 2 dozen Srixon Zstars. One yellow (when I paid for my shafts) and one regular box with a gift card I had to Sports Authority.

DG S300 shafts for my irons. Got them at the upgrade price :) Long story but was refitted at Golf Galaxy. Also included some golf pride DD2 grips. Not as solid as the Multi's but I like em and they were free, I didn't want to get greedy. Also bought 2 dozen Srixon Zstars. One yellow (when I paid for my shafts) and one regular box with a gift card I had to Sports Authority.

did you reshaft? or did golf galaxy? or someplace else?

Golf Galaxy did the reshaft and grips for me. They did it right after the fitting so I was able to get my clubs back the next day. They provided excellent service.
did you reshaft? or did golf galaxy? or someplace else?

Traded in my hybrid (Callaway Big Bertha Diablo-3) for the Taylormade Burner Hybrid (3). Used my friends Burner hybrid the day before and hit it incredibly well off both the tee and fairway, I think I actually prefer the more traditional wood look than the more streamlined hybird look. Anyhow, traded in the Diablo for $33 and bought the Burner Hybrid for $99, end result was $70 for a new club.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back