What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
I picked up a Nike Storm Fit golf jacket today. It was 100 degrees out today, but hey, I saved $100!

Bought a Ping Tour S 50*,wedge to go with the new i15 irons I ordered at the weekend. Now just need a 54 & 58 and I'm sorted!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Finally pulled a trigger on a new putter...

Picked up a TayloMade Moza Spider Vicino, center shafted. I am loving this putter so far...I tried but couldn't wait for the ghost version to be released.

TapaTalk...THP on the fly!

Time to shave some strokes!

Put in my order for a set of Mizuno JPX 800 Pro Irons. I was long overdue for an upgrade!

Just got a 68", dual canopy Taylor Made umbrella. This thing is stout. Makes my old (lost) Gustbuster look like something my grandma would use. Can't wait til :rain:

I am just looking for something for $20 (the money that I was going to spend on the bag from Golfsmith). Havent found anything worth it yet.

Just bought a Dorfman Pacific Bush Soaker Sun Hat on Ole Gray's recommendation. Looking forward to using it at Myrtle Beach this year.

1020664-aac.jpg

I am just looking for something for $20 (the money that I was going to spend on the bag from Golfsmith). Havent found anything worth it yet.

Sleeve of balls... new divot fixer... new hat or visor (if that's your thing).... round of golf :)

Spotless Swing towel from Blind9!

I am itching to buy anything golf related! Might buy a ball marker tomorrow unless anyone feels like giving out a loan.

I am itching to buy anything golf related! Might buy a ball marker tomorrow unless anyone feels like giving out a loan.

i can send you a quarter if you like. :act-up:

In the last week I have ordered the Machspeed 10.5, the machspeed 3 hybrid and the 52 and 56 degree VR forged wedges

Sleeve of balls... new divot fixer... new hat or visor (if that's your thing).... round of golf :)

We have a winner!! Playing 18 after work today! WOOT WOOT!!

Got a pair of what izod shorts and they fit great

I now tap while I talk

Nothing, hopefully getting an R11 3 wood tomorrow, not sure on flex yet though

My new acquisition.......

IMG_9682_DCE.jpg

7.0 eh? That's a stiffy!! Looking forward to hearing your thoughts.

Me too. With a new found success with the x-stiff in the Heavy Driver, Im wondering how itll work out.

Was given a Project X 8A4 shaft, stiffness 7.0.

I'm psyched to tip it

I was also given a 3-pw set of PX 5.5 flighted today, and 2 black nickel wedge shafts that I am unsure of the make of model.

Went to dicks sporting goods to try out some new putters since i was going to grab dinner near by and low and behold i saw a Taylormade Ghost Spider Putter in my size.... so i rolled some balls and bought it! the contrast is amazing can't wait to start working this into my bag i actually didn't think it was supposed to be released till mid july part of the reason i snagged it so quick. lol

No clubs till I go to the THP outing and sort some things out. But I am looking at some the speed sleeve and some things to help my swing.

2 dozen of last years e6's in yellow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back