What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
TM Rescue 11 23.5* hybrid! BOOM!

Demo'd one yesterday after work, fell in love, even with the white I was sure I hated with an undying passion. I've always likes the look of the shallower TM hybrids, so I jumped today.

When it rains it pours apparently.

TM Rescue 11 23.5* hybrid! BOOM!

Demo'd one yesterday after work, fell in love, even with the white I was sure I hated with an undying passion. I've always likes the look of the shallower TM hybrids, so I jumped today.

When it rains it pours apparently.

I wish I had your $$$

I tapatalk better then I tapaputt

I wish I had your $$$

I tapatalk better then I tapaputt

Nah, its been the selling of alot of my putters to do what I have over the last year and a half. I'm pretty self funding as far as turning a slick profit on alot of equipment I've lucked out on over time. I'm a teacher in OK, it sure as hell ain't the payroll, its about being damn smart with what I've got to get the most out of it.

Well I went to Golf Galaxy last night to roll the TM Ghost Spider and TM Tour Daytona Ghost. I liked the feel of both of the putters, but the spider seemed just too big for me. I'm not sure if that will change. I seemed to have a hard time controling a straight take away. I decided I was going to buy the Tour Daytona Ghost because I seemed to roll it more consistant than the Spider. I start to look at the TDG they had in stock. Every single one of them had chips in the paint. I wasn't going to pay $159 for a putter with chips already. So I didn't end up buying a putter. But I did get me a second pair of golf shoes. They were Reg $129. On Sale for $79. Used my $10 rewards plus they gave me 25% off cuz of the putter troubles. So I got them for $49 plus tax. But wait theres more... When I checked out a receipt came out giving me $30 off my next $150 purchase. Then I have $20 more in rewards coming. So it looks like I may get the putter I wanted after all with no chips in the paint for less than I would have gotten for last night. Plus I got a slick deal on a new pair of NIKE AIR TOUR CLASSICS. I tried on some adidas golf shoes and they don't seem to be as comfortable to me. Like the soles aren't as cushy. I'm sort of flat footed and Nike has a better arch. All in all I can say I am very pleased with the way everything worked out.

AIRTOURCLASSICBLK.jpg

Something I was counselled to do twice before... including earlier this year and a recent thread convinced me to do...

Bridgestone Tour B330 RX

Alex

Something I was counselled to do twice before... including earlier this year and a recent thread convinced me to do...

Bridgestone Tour B330 RX

Alex

It's a great ball, I am loving the B330-RX

Willy is who helped me with my Hi-Rev wedge shaft specs.....wealth of info

More shafting beads
More brass shims
New TM adapter ferrule

5-PW KBS C-Taper's in Stiff trimmed, prepped, and spined. Paid more than first anticipated but its because I went with a trusted guy I've used before instead of the cheapest deal (Willy @ Pro_Stix, talked for about 20 minutes to fit em up). Cannot wait.

Oh, and an extra iron shaft for a new toy I got for a steal...hehehehe...

Sweet (although they are nike). I just ordered a pair of Footjoy FJ Sports, white with silver/black trim.

They match my bag perfectly!!

My girlfriend surprised me with a Titlist Lightweight Cartbag today, finally my setup is complete.

Willy is who helped me with my Hi-Rev wedge shaft specs.....wealth of info

Yup, that's for sure. Its always great talking to him because he just oozes knowledge about what he does. Thorough over the phone fitting.

Thanks Jman! I look forward to taking it to the course tomorrow. :)

Can't wait to hear about it, that thing is looooooooooooong!

Just scored a used Mizuno MP T-10 black satin 54 degree on Ebay for $35. Last Sunday I must have put my W/S 54* down when I was putting or when raking the bunker after a sand shot and lost it.
I called the course and they said they didnt see one get turned in to the lost and found.
Soooo, I was considering this week if I should buy a MP T-11 now or wait a couple weeks for the MP R-12 to come out. Then I found this T-10 and problem solved. Granted, its not a conforming wedge but Im not playing tournaments yet anyways so its not an issue.

TGW is having a labor day sale. I ordered an Adams Idea A7 4H and also an Adams Puglielli Black 60 degree wedge.

Grafalloy ProLaunch Blue 65 Wood Shaft from rockbottomgolf for under $24 shipped! Going in a TBD driver head.

Just received my new Leupold GX-1 rangefinder in the mail.

Bushnell hybrid laser rangefinder - woohoo!

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk

2 pairs of Adidas 3 stripe shorts for $52 total!

R9 TP 5W

Picked up the Taylormade Burner Superfast 2.0 TP Driver today at my local Edwin Watts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back