What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed. There's nothing wrong with loving your Scotty, bro :) My Rossie is about as ugly as putters come (it's dinged up and the finish is fugly), but it is my favorite. It will take alot to get it out of my bag. I'm just so glad I didn't sell it.

I put my ping CrazE back in the bag for last weekend. Felt good, but I was off with it. I like the feel of the ghost better, thats why I went and got it fit.

You will also get to see One T mash his freaking driver. He can absolutely kill a ball.

just so much to look forward too!!!

Hey! Keep your outing stuff in another thread so I don't have to cry every time I read about it and wish I could go.

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! :sad:

I wish it wasn't during football season....maybe another time though, right?

To quell my lack of ability to go to the outing...I ho'd another putter, but this one is a doozy of a deal.

Just nabbed a SeeMore mFGP for 49.99 and a total of 60.00 shipped. I couldn't turn a deal like this down since there's no risk of losing money, right (thats what I'm telling the wife at least LOL).

Yellow Golf Pride Decade Compound grip for my Niblick

yeah but there's no orange on the Niblick. I went with yellow because there's some yellow on the back from the gel insert.
Didnt you get orange for the X-24's?

I bit the bullet and bought the SGX it's my first Sky Caddie.

About to grab 100 used Srixon Trispeed's.

Snaged me some Winn PCI hybrid grips, didn't like Winn grips until recently, but now I love 'em. Oh also picked a dozen Nike Vapor's for $9, now I wont feel so bad if one takes a swim :)

Bought a few Iomic putter grips to try on my new Black Tour Series 2 Ball Blade :alien2:

1 glove, 3 dozen balls. That should last me the rest of the season.

Finally talked Junior Lancer into moving into an adult putter. She's been putting with a 32" U.S. Kids putter that weighs nothing and is all beat up. She putted like a blind person today with it on some fast greens and shot 87 in a tournament. With just halfway decent putting she could have easily had 80.

Not that a new putter is going to make a huge difference, but after today she was ready to change. She really liked the Ghost, but wanted 33". Not one to be had in the Beertown Metro area. Easy to have one cut down, but she really liked the grip. The guy at the local Golf Galaxy was able to save the grip and cut off an each.

Tomorrow she'll be sporting a brand new 33" Ghost in a practice round on the course she's playing in a tournament on Monday. Even if she doesn't putt much better, she can't possible putt worse.

Kevin

Today I bought a TaylorMade R9 460 10.5 driver (reg flex altilda shaft)!

I'm in the last week i've redone my whole gear setup.

Ping g15 3-A irons
Ogio SPRY cart bag
Titleist NXT tour balls
Srixon Trispeed balls
Bridgestone e6 Balls
Dunlop Loco glove

I don't understand why putters are so damn addictive...

I just got a new putter a month ago, am putting great with it, but continue to shop for them haha!

That stuff will get you into trouble. I know first hand, just ask TC.

That stuff will get you into trouble. I know first hand, just ask TC.

haha I accidentally posted that in here instead of in the pondering thread... But yeah, I've noted a handful of guys on this site that have awesome collections!

Just got a $10 check from Dcks Sporting Goods, guess one of the boxes of balls I am buying tomorrow for the outing has been upgraded to the Bridgestone RX's

I pulled a fast one today. Bouth a dozen Penta balls. I want to play side by side with the RXS even though I already know the Bridgestone has better durability.

Another 4 man scramble tomorrow, so RX for distance and Penta to spin.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back