What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
G20 with 169D tour x-stiff -1in

formerly butters35

I bought a pair of Oakley spikeless golf shoes, these are without a doubt the best,the lightest,the best looking and the most comfortable shoes I have ever owned, black and white combo.

Can you post a couple pictures? Do you walk much? I'm interested to hear more after you've had them for awile.

I agree with the Hawk here. Post some pictures if you can and even model them. Im interested in these shoes too.

I agree with the Hawk here. Post some pictures if you can and even model them. Im interested in these shoes too.

Is that the only shoe they have on the market right now? I've seen the Tour guys wearing what look to be a pretty sweet shoe, but I never get a great look to see if it's these.

I bought a pair of Oakley spikeless golf shoes, these are without a doubt the best,the lightest,the best looking and the most comfortable shoes I have ever owned, black and white combo.

Solid pickup! I wish they had my size in these locally so I could get a better feel for them. They're like wearing a slipper

Can you post a couple pictures? Do you walk much? I'm interested to hear more after you've had them for awile.

Is that the only shoe they have on the market right now? I've seen the Tour guys wearing what look to be a pretty sweet shoe, but I never get a great look to see if it's these.

I too need more info. No idea what shoes we are talking about. Oakley Cipher?

BAh7CWkKIgo2MDB4MGkLbCsHRMQpT2kHaQtpCGkDxoEC.jpg

+13 id love to see some in hand pics of them. they really interest me.

I think for us it is but I know Ive seen the tour guys wearing another shoe. Whatever it was it was much uglier.

My recent apparel acquisitions - 3 Sligo polos, 1 Puma polo and a pair of Calvin Klein trousers

7a3c5dca-d22f-8780.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Went to Dick's today to hit the R11S and Razr Fit. I hit for about an hour between the two clubs trying different configurations and shaft flexes. Walked away with the R11S. It was about 7 yards longer and the shot groupings were tighter. I ended up with the stock shaft in stiff flex. After trading in a few clubs that were collecting dust and adding the 50% extra pomo, I paid a total of -$5.45 for the driver. Yep, they gave me money to walk away with it.

That's a heck of a pick-up! That's amazing! I wonder what I could get if I traded some of my old stuff in!

I've been pondering, and coming back from an appointment my car turned into Golfsmith. I OEMed a CG15 Black Pearl gap wedge. 52-10*. Had it bent to 50 and a black Tour Wrap grip put on. The bender likes me and threw the grip in for free. $79.99 plus a little for the government.

I always wanted a black wedge. Now I have one. I'm a little excited.

Kevin

I've been pondering, and coming back from an appointment my car turned into Golfsmith. I OEMed a CG15 Black Pearl gap wedge. 52-10*. Had it bent to 50 and a black Tour Wrap grip put on. The bender likes me and threw the grip in for free. $79.99 plus a little for the government.

I always wanted a black wedge. Now I have one. I'm a little excited.

Kevin

You'll be all kinds of nasty with that in the bag.

You'll be all kinds of nasty with that in the bag.

Dude, the xFTs are good away from the green a bit, but I couldn't green side bump and run chip with the gap. This little baby will solve that, I reckon, and should known down like magic from 80-100 yards. I looked at the 588s, but this pleases my eye and was $60 cheaper.

Kevin

Dude, the xFTs are good away from the green a bit, but I couldn't green side bump and run chip with the gap. This little baby will solve that, I reckon, and should known down like magic from 80-100 yards. I looked at the 588s, but this pleases my eye and was $60 cheaper.

Kevin

The 15's are very good dude. And at that price, why not give it a whirl?

The 15's are very good dude. And at that price, why not give it a whirl?

That was my thought.

Kevin

I went over to the club this afternoon to putt a little. I knew the Ping fitting van was supposed to be there and thought that if they could work me in I might hit an I-20 driver. Well, they were late getting there but I hung in and waited anyway. They started me with a 9* head and Project X 6.5 and the fitting was underway, progressed to 10.5 loft, 5.5 shaft, then 6.0 shaft, then I hit my TM driver to compare. There was no comparison, the I-20 is ordered and on the way...so much easier to hit and much better numbers, 14 degree launch, 2600 spin, 270 carry. (on a rainy, wet day) Now if only it came in pink...naw I'll stick with the black. Now if only it will get here before the golf trip next Thursday.

Bought a new Gold Pride New Decade MultiCompound grip for my RBZ driver, wasn't really liking the grip that came with the club. Also bought a SuperStroke Fatso Superlite in the hope it can improve my woeful putting!

My golf apparel closet just got one hell of an upgrade! TGW.com is offering 15% off ALL apparel thru Tuesday. I got my income tax back and was looking to upgrade the close, and...............I went a little hog wild.

Wife cut me loose after being cooped up with a sick kiddo all day. Grabbed an old set of Mizuno MX100s I barely hit to trade in at Golf Galaxy. Even with the 50% bonus on trade some OEM stuff I walked out with nothing. What is wrong with me?

Ordered an Si3 from SeeMore. Should have it on Tuesday.

Last edited:
Bought a new Gold Pride New Decade MultiCompound grip for my RBZ driver, wasn't really liking the grip that came with the club. Also bought a SuperStroke Fatso Superlite in the hope it can improve my woeful putting!

I hope you've found your settings you don't plan on changing other than tinkering a little. I hear those pesky little FCT sleeves are a pain for grips!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back