What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its the nature of the beast my man!

Close your ears/eyes. All I really want now is a nice Scotty so I can collect some headcovers I like. I really want a Sunset Beach too.

Close your ears/eyes. All I really want now is a nice Scotty so I can collect some headcovers I like. I really want a Sunset Beach too.

Nah I already saw that earlier. Different strokes for different folks.

As for SSB...um...I'll shoot you a PM tomorrow about all of that...

Last edited:
Two semi-odd purchases...

Footjoy golf sandals. My, ahem... 2nd pair. :smile:

3 True Temper Wedge Flex shaft labels for my old Cleveland 588 RTG wedges. Love the wedges, hate the nearly completely eroded stock shaft-bands.

In have been one a the very few that still did not have a hybrid in my bag. After all the reading on here I broke down last night and ordered a Call away Razor X HL 4. Hope it does as well for me as I have read for everyone else!
Anyone have this club? What distances are you getting?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Penta TP5

Two semi-odd purchases...

Footjoy golf sandals. My, ahem... 2nd pair. :smile:

3 True Temper Wedge Flex shaft labels for my old Cleveland 588 RTG wedges. Love the wedges, hate the nearly completely eroded stock shaft-bands.

Ive always wondered who wore those things... now I know. haha

In have been one a the very few that still did not have a hybrid in my bag. After all the reading on here I broke down last night and ordered a Call away Razor X HL 4. Hope it does as well for me as I have read for everyone else!
Anyone have this club? What distances are you getting?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Very solid hybrid Ryan. Lots of guys are hitting them for the Morgan Cup this year who are sponsored by Callaway.

Pro a12 20*. Been hit all of ten times. Got a free grip with it too.

I may have just ordered this,

productimage-picture-groovy-black-mallet-head-cover-magnetic-closure-696_jpg_607x607_q85.jpg

Now if I just had something to put it on.

I may have just ordered this,

productimage-picture-groovy-black-mallet-head-cover-magnetic-closure-696_jpg_607x607_q85.jpg

Now if I just had something to put it on.

But I think you just might have something to cover with it.

I want all three of the new blade versions of that cover Frank, don't know that I would game them, but they would look great in the collection next to the rare ones I've got.

productimage-picture-groovy-black-head-cover-magnetic-closure-693_jpg_215x215_q85.jpg
productimage-picture-groovy-blue-head-cover-magnetic-closure-694_jpg_215x215_q85.jpg
productimage-picture-groovy-white-head-cover-magnetic-closure-695_jpg_215x215_q85.jpg

Wife just sent me a text. A Bridgestone box was just dropped off from UPS. :banana:

I want all three of the new blade versions of that cover Frank, don't know that I would game them, but they would look great in the collection next to the rare ones I've got.

productimage-picture-groovy-black-head-cover-magnetic-closure-693_jpg_215x215_q85.jpg
productimage-picture-groovy-blue-head-cover-magnetic-closure-694_jpg_215x215_q85.jpg
productimage-picture-groovy-white-head-cover-magnetic-closure-695_jpg_215x215_q85.jpg

You need at least one Jman.

ordered a pair of adidas Sambas, black/white. can't wait!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back