What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got a super stroke ultra slim grip for 2.63 at Dicks on clearance

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Just won an auction for a Ping Anser 10.5 w/ aldila Rip Phenom 50 shaft for 250 shipped on the bay..:act-up:

A Bionic glove at Dick's.

For people looking for travel bags, Dick's is clearancing the Club Glove burst proof 2 for 179.97 in store. I got a coupon in my email a few days ago for an additional 25% off clearance golf stuff so that combo would put it at a hair under $135 -- a good deal.

Ken

I technically didn't buy a thing.

Walked into Golf Galaxy after a week of pondering a driver. Wanted to hit a couple more. I've hit everything new from Covert, both Cally's, 913, Amp Cell, Speedline, R1 and RbZ Stage 2. I narrowed it down to the Covert, Amp Cell and 913. Walk into GG today and wanted to hit those 3 and make my decision. Heart was set on Covert..

Hit all 3 and in order, 913, Amp Cell and then Covert as far as consistency and feel combined. Guy goes and gets me a 910D3 with Diamana Kai'li 65 and tells me to give it a whack. Literally pured 15 shots back to back.

Felt better than the 913 and was $100 cheaper. So that knocked the 913 from the list. So final decision came down to 910, Amp Cell and Covert.

needless to say, by complete shock, I am a proud owner of a Titleist 910D3. For one time buying a driver, I did not second guess my decision. Got fit and swung everything possible. Walked out absolutely loving my decision even though it is an "old" driver.

get the grip put on and the girlfriend walks to the back with a bag in hand and I assume its a Michaels craft store bag. Well, it's not... It's a brand spanking new pair of Gray and Yellow AdiZero's!!!!!! That's not it...

get to the front counter for checkout... Total for driver and stuff comes to $323 and she says, I will be paying cash for this to the clerk. Walked out with 910 and Adizero's all as a gift from the lady!!!

I technically didn't buy a thing.

Walked into Golf Galaxy after a week of pondering a driver. Wanted to hit a couple more. I've hit everything new from Covert, both Cally's, 913, Amp Cell, Speedline, R1 and RbZ Stage 2. I narrowed it down to the Covert, Amp Cell and 913. Walk into GG today and wanted to hit those 3 and make my decision. Heart was set on Covert..

Hit all 3 and in order, 913, Amp Cell and then Covert as far as consistency and feel combined. Guy goes and gets me a 910D3 with Diamana Kai'li 65 and tells me to give it a whack. Literally pured 15 shots back to back.

Felt better than the 913 and was $100 cheaper. So that knocked the 913 from the list. So final decision came down to 910, Amp Cell and Covert.

needless to say, by complete shock, I am a proud owner of a Titleist 910D3. For one time buying a driver, I did not second guess my decision. Got fit and swung everything possible. Walked out absolutely loving my decision even though it is an "old" driver.

get the grip put on and the girlfriend walks to the back with a bag in hand and I assume its a Michaels craft store bag. Well, it's not... It's a brand spanking new pair of Gray and Yellow AdiZero's!!!!!! That's not it...

get to the front counter for checkout... Total for driver and stuff comes to $323 and she says, I will be paying cash for this to the clerk. Walked out with 910 and Adizero's all as a gift from the lady!!!

Can you girlfriend have a discussion with mine?

Picked up a Callaway X-Hot Pro 16* hybrid. Outstanding club

Ponder to purchase time <1 hour. Kusala Blue 61S. :D

Got a super stroke ultra slim grip for 2.63 at Dicks on clearance
Wow!! I would've bought them all for that! Good grab.

I picked a pair of Adicross
For the record, I LOVE these shoes. I thought they were too tight when I put them on but by the 3rd hole they felt like gloves on my tootsies. And no slipping, sliding, etc. Great shoes.

I shan't say. I shan't.

Picked up a Callaway X-Hot Pro 16* hybrid. Outstanding club

Nice! I have a feeling the entire X-Hot wood/hybrid line are just a bunch of bombers.

Bought myself a odyssey white ice black tour dart putter from ebay today. Oh it is a 35".

Got the go ahead from the wife and pulled the trigger on some 2012 Nike VRS iron set 3 - PW with True Temper stiff shafts. My current set are Taylormade Burner Steele bought back in either 99 or 2000. Now im finnaly up to date with my equipment. On to the waiting game to take delivery.

Some solid irons Congrats

Just ordered an ammo box of 36 GamerV2's from RBG.

I shan't say. I shan't.

What does this mean?

Oh, Jman probably won't like this either: I just snagged a Cameron Golo off eBay.

What does this mean?

Oh, Jman probably won't like this either: I just snagged a Cameron Golo off eBay.

It means I can't bring myself to say. It was an impulse buy.

I saw that on twitter Ary, congrats! I would have replied, but, well....nevermind. I love that people assume that I'm going to flip out when I've said multiple times I really like the GoLo and have rolled it many times on course actually. I don't like the Scotty cultist blowhards, and there are a LOT of those out there.

What does this mean?

Nice! You get a good deal on it?

C'mon Jman! Spill it!

Not gonna happen gents.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back