What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bought an Ogio travel bag. I also got something that protects the clubs. I also found a nice Titleist backpack to throw clothes into on short golf trips. I had some money sitting on account at Golfsmith and almost pulled the trigger on a SeeMore.

2 Black Pearl Cleveland CG16 wedges

54 and 58 degree

Scratch that J4U, I just saw. Way to go dude!

Thanks man...sorry, a little slow. Trying to learn that twitter thing and jumping around all your work this past weekend. Awesome job you guys...just wow.

Have been looking at them since the first mention a while back and after watching the gantlet laid down by JB, went into hyper drive to complete the order. :good:

Didn't buy it today, but took the 52* Scor with me to get my lies adjusted. Had it dropped 2* as well since it is used for mainly full swings.

New golf pride green Niion grips for all my clubs.

New golf pride green Niion grips for all my clubs.

I freaking LOVE this! I love my 3gen REL's, but after getting my hands on these last week, I may do the same later on this summer.

Nice purchase!!!! Black Pearl is such an awesome look.

I love Cleveland wedges too. That's really all I've ever gamed. Thought I'd upgrade. Still working on getting new irons for this season.

I love Cleveland wedges too. That's really all I've ever gamed. Thought I'd upgrade. Still working on getting new irons for this season.

I'm a big fan of that kind of club loyalty. Very cool.

I bought a set of KBS Tour X in black nickel from a fellow THPer today.. Going to put them in my set of Bridgestone j33 CBs and am pretty excited about what they may bring.

The tours are a bit higher spin vs what I am used to playing, but I think the X will bring that down nicely into a very controllable, very reliable ball flight. Cannot wait for the smoothness of KBS.

Picked up a pair of Adizero in yellow and white €149. Got a dozen HEX Hot Pro as well €30

I'll be putting them both in play tomorrow.

Nice pickups

Interested on both purchases DH. Hit the XHot balls and not to my liking around the green, didn't have the pros to check out.

LtEvO TaPpEd

Just happened across a Payne Stewart Limited Edition SeeMore bronze FGP, bought and couldn't be happier!

Just happened across a Payne Stewart Limited Edition SeeMore bronze FGP, bought and couldn't be happier!

You got to show us pics of that please! Very nice find.

Just booked a trip Feb 19-22 to Myrtle Beach. Driving down from Baltimore and have 3 rounds booked with sights on replays to give me 5 rounds in 2.5 days. Myrtle Beach National, Mytlewood, Oyster Bay are where I'm playing. It will be nice to hit into greens that aren't frozen.

Just booked a trip Feb 19-22 to Myrtle Beach. Driving down from Baltimore and have 3 rounds booked with sights on replays to give me 5 rounds in 2.5 days. Myrtle Beach National, Mytlewood, Oyster Bay are where I'm playing. It will be nice to hit into greens that aren't frozen.

Saweet! Bring bring that weather back with you!

LtEvO TaPpEd

I bought a set of KBS Tour X in black nickel from a fellow THPer today.. Going to put them in my set of Bridgestone j33 CBs and am pretty excited about what they may bring.

The tours are a bit higher spin vs what I am used to playing, but I think the X will bring that down nicely into a very controllable, very reliable ball flight. Cannot wait for the smoothness of KBS.

Hope you have those around long enough for me to swing.. Nice pick up and combo my friend.

Something is waiting at home for me! WHOOOOO!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back