What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My KBS tour X black nickel shafts arrived! Whew!!

20130201_222141.jpg

Wow very nice shaft's man.

Those are saaweeet how long till we see fin. pics??? JEALOUS..

Golf Town does an anual re-grip event where all their grips are half off and a $1.50 for install. I'm still going to put them on myself.

That's pretty cool. Enjoy the new grips buddy!

My KBS tour X black nickel shafts arrived! Whew!!

20130201_222141.jpg

Damn Canadian those are sweet please post pics of the final product.

Shafts look awesome Canada

Those are saaweeet how long till we see fin. pics??? JEALOUS..
Damn Canadian those are sweet please post pics of the final product.

You'll definitely get finished product pics -- Ferrules are on order, heads are awaiting pulls (Canadan's Custom Shop is currently being built) and then I'll be doing some paintfill on the heads.

Hot looking sticks!
Shafts look awesome Canada

Thanks guys!!!

My Adidas pants came in today! Awesome & light feel to them.

Just picked up a Mint set of R11's (5-PW) at Globalgolf for $310...
The hunt is now on for a 3W or 4W

Just picked up a Mint set of R11's (5-PW) at Globalgolf for $310...
The hunt is now on for a 3W or 4W

Great pickup Bama. Not sure I have ever seen One-T hit irons as well as these. Good luck with the set. I can say that I was searching for a 3W and tested quite a few. I really liked the Amp Cell if I were going with a wood. I ended up with the X-Hot 16* hybrid though as I just hit a hybrid better. It's a beast

Great pickup Bama. Not sure I have ever seen One-T hit irons as well as these. Good luck with the set. I can say that I was searching for a 3W and tested quite a few. I really liked the Amp Cell if I were going with a wood. I ended up with the X-Hot 16* hybrid though as I just hit a hybrid better. It's a beast

Yeah currently sporting an old R9 3W...I did have a 909H 15*, but could not fall in love with it... Like everyone else, I am looking for a 3W that is shallow enough to hit off the deck but nice off the tee as well. I need something with little offset as I tend to hook something that has too much offset..(think older Mashie hybrid)....

The quest continues......thx for the comment

Yeah currently sporting an old R9 3W...I did have a 909H 15*, but could not fall in love with it... Like everyone else, I am looking for a 3W that is shallow enough to hit off the deck but nice off the tee as well. I need something with little offset as I tend to hook something that has too much offset..(think older Mashie hybrid)....

The quest continues......thx for the comment

Before you purchase anything, try the X-Hot Pro 16* hybo. It fits exactly what you want to a t. It's a bomber

On sale 50.00 total spent. Gamer V2 at Walmart for 15.00 The shirt is a Chaps 78 from Kohls and the Cleveland towel is from Walmart.
295077_547956165228549_1970652173_n.jpg

Nice purchase Hotled! You have me wanting to check out Wal Mart for some Cleveland gear now. And maybe some clearance golf balls.

Winn Jumbo Medium Grips at Golf Town. Actually, it's to fix a mistake in the grip measurement info I was given. It cost me extra, but had to be done correctly. Can't wait for the snow to go and start with the new swing.

These came in, 2013 SuperStroke ultra slims in THP colors. Love em.

ate6ejup.jpg

a5y2ujaj.jpg

whats the grip weight on those things Jman?

These came in, 2013 SuperStroke ultra slims in THP colors. Love em.

ate6ejup.jpg

a5y2ujaj.jpg

I'm intrigued by those man. I want to grip the 2 ball with that I think

Been pondering a Super Stoke hardcore for the Spider. Just not which size I like most: slim lite or ultra slim. Love that green/white combo though Jman. Look forward to your thoughts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back