What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nabbed a GEEK DCT head off the bay for a cheap and fun experiment, the last time I had/hit one my swing was HORRIBLE and no where near consistant. Really I just felt like tinkering.

Also grabbed a LH 4DX Evolver for my buddy for 39.00, stupid underrated driver and will be a big step up form his RAM driver lol

I just got another one of them this week as well, fun to experiment with.

Just bought 3 Sligo shirts from Rockbottom. I've got the Sligo bug ever since getting my THP shirts. Couldn't beat the price! Unfortunately, they were out of two of them that I wanted.

Was in T J Maxx and spotted this Adidas windshirt/warmup for $15, pretty good buy IMO.

100_0891.jpg

Couple sweet fitted hats. Pic's when they come in, I promise. Hehe

Couple sweet fitted hats. Pic's when they come in, I promise. Hehe

Will they be coming with a couple of putters? I expect no less from you. :D

Yeah the hats are acually Rickie Fowler's putter cover.

Haha, no sir, not this time. There are the two putters on the way, but they were ordered long ago.

Yeah the hats are acually Rickie Fowler's putter cover.

I would jump off of a cliff and into shark infested waters before gaming a scooter crameron good sir. :clapp:

Grabbed a used JPX800 3 wood out of the bin at Edwin Watts. $80 and I was hitting it really well on the LM. I've been hooking my FL 3w so I want to change it up a bit.

I would jump off of a cliff and into shark infested waters before gaming a scooter crameron good sir. :clapp:

HAHA thats not what I meant. I was talking about the head cover he is using that is the shape of his hat. I thought maybe they came in putter cover form and you were just covering for another putter purchase by saying you bought "hats".

HAHA thats not what I meant. I was talking about the head cover he is using that is the shape of his hat. I thought maybe they came in putter cover form and you were just covering for another putter purchase by saying you bought "hats".

Ah. Gotcha.

Nope, no cover for me, legit hats this time. Sweet non flat billed ones too.

Ah. Gotcha.

Nope, no cover for me, legit hats this time. Sweet non flat billed ones too.

Not funny when you have to explain the joke..haha If I could negative rep myself I would...

Since I recently upgraded my irons I needed to upgrade my wedge's too since I just had too much of a gap between my 49* gap that came with the set (that I actually really like hitting and didn't want to change out) and my 56* and 60*. So I just took a trip to GG and tried a couple of different ones finally landing on the Cleveland CG15 in black finish. It was a toss up between those and the Titleist SM4's, but these just felt a little sweeter and hotter off the face. The new lofts are 54* and 58*

Not funny when you have to explain the joke..haha If I could negative rep myself I would...

Nah, it was a decent one....lol

That said, I'm just outspoken in my scooter disdain sometimes and it flows over LOL

Nah, it was a decent one....lol

That said, I'm just outspoken in my scooter disdain sometimes and it flows over LOL

They do nothing for me, especially at the prices they sell at. I have tried them out and really just don't like them. Love the title of your signature by the way.

Since I recently upgraded my irons I needed to upgrade my wedge's too since I just had too much of a gap between my 49* gap that came with the set (that I actually really like hitting and didn't want to change out) and my 56* and 60*. So I just took a trip to GG and tried a couple of different ones finally landing on the Cleveland CG15 in black finish. It was a toss up between those and the Titleist SM4's, but these just felt a little sweeter and hotter off the face.

Congrats. What lofts did you go with?

Hirzl Control....only because I lost my last one. :angry:

While I was shopping, I tossed in some tees, a GPS holder doo-dad for my push cart, and some 330-RXS balls which were only 26.99 I think.

Congrats. What lofts did you go with?

Oh yeah duhhh lololol I went with a 54* and 58* Totally forgot to say that

Oh yeah duhhh lololol I went with a 54* and 58* Totally forgot to say that

I live having a 58. Looks like you're putting together a nice bag.

My deposit for my room and round trip plane tickets from Indy to Orlando for the Outing and then Albatross Club Membership.

Oh and I also picked up a dozen Callaway Hex Chrome's after hearing so many of you guys raving about them.

Tee Time Golf Pass... every year i say i should buy one to save money for as much as i play and i never buy one so this year i did and im sure it will more than pay for itself.

After getting hurt and not being able to play for so long I feel like I missed so much it's really a lot of fun to be back into the game.

Haha, no sir, not this time. There are the two putters on the way, but they were ordered long ago.

Is my head cover coming with them? :tongue:

My deposit for my room and round trip plane tickets from Indy to Orlando for the Outing and then Albatross Club Membership.

Now that is a sweet purchase.

waiting is killing me i have 3 on order from 2 different places. but they all should be done soon i think. Can't wait to see yours once they get in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back