What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bought a Sunice pac-lite with 20% off coupon.
cfli-regattaembossed.jpg

Just got a LH Callaway Jaws XSeries 64 degree wedge from Rock Bottom. Looks like it will hit it straight up. Need them to put the red Amp Cell driver back down to $129.99 so I can use the 5% off coupon they sent me.
2y7a4yva.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

got my new set of vokey SM4 wedges today, 52.08, 56.11, and 62.07. Also thinking of snagging a Mitsubishi Diamana b-series blueboard in 50x

Grafalloy New Blue X (65g) driver shaft
Cobra Amp Cell Driver Myfly Adapter
Lamkin Rel 3GEN grips for my irons (white)

Nice pull. I've been pondering that shaft as well.

picked up a Titleist 910 19 degree hybrid--can't wait for the weekend to get here!

Picked up a box of hex warbirds and to say the least was not very happy. At lest with MY results. Lots of spin for me

I've been in need of some new golf gloves recently. So I went into Edwin Watts today and talked to the guy. Turns out I've been wearing the wrong size, I need cadet XL and I've always worn regular XL. Anyways, he sold me 2 pair of their house brand premium gloves. $9.99 each, -$1 each if you buy two or more. They are actually really nice and great for the money. These are now replacing my old Taylormade TP gloves.

I've been in need of some new golf gloves recently. So I went into Edwin Watts today and talked to the guy. Turns out I've been wearing the wrong size, I need cadet XL and I've always worn regular XL. Anyways, he sold me 2 pair of their house brand premium gloves. $9.99 each, -$1 each if you buy two or more. They are actually really nice and great for the money. These are now replacing my old Taylormade TP gloves.
I am a fan of the EW gloves as well. Hold up well, and can be purchased for cheap, and even cheaper when they go on sale ($4.99).

My Golo came into today and I had 15 putts with it. Liking it thus far

Nice, Tex! I am a huge fan of the golo, just wish I could putt worth a crap with one.

Didnt buy it today but it came today. LOVE LOVE LOVE it. Looks so much nicer in person. Extremely light. Cant wait to get it in course.

4u8aby8u.jpg

2 boxes of Taylormade Lethal at Sports Authority for 30.00 each. Set of 11 Wilson Clubs for my wife normally 299.99 for 42.00 from Sports Authority.

I love my Golo, awesome putter and amazingly soft for a milled faced! Enjoy!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Great price, don't think I could have walked past that even though my wife has little interest in playing!

Yeah, even if she doesn't use them, I can still get 95.00 credit from the local golf shop.

grabbed another 5 wood today. used(but new to me!!!) nike SQ DYMO. ive never been a fan of nike clubs this thing is a weapon. 250 straight down the middle. easy to hit. its gonna be my go to on the tee on fairways that are tight or short par 4s.

After exclusively wearing Adidas for the last 4 years I've just bagged a pair of Nike Lunar Control II. Seem super comfy!

After exclusively wearing Adidas for the last 4 years I've just bagged a pair of Nike Lunar Control II. Seem super comfy!

Great buy. Bought my first pair this year and they are the most comfortable shoe I have ever worn and have the best traction as well.

Bought another dozen Hex Chromes in prep for the weekend.

Great buy. Bought my first pair this year and they are the most comfortable shoe I have ever worn and have the best traction as well.

Great news! They will be put into battle on Sat and then in the THP UK cup :)

I now understand the Lunar name as first impressions they do feel like you kind of bounce along zero gravity style!!

OGIO Itza cart bag

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back