What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Picked up a couple Pitchfix divot tools from the course today.

Ordered mizuno mp h4 2 and 3 iron. Man those are easy to hit. Hoping this is the fix for 230 to 250 yd issues

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2

Yesterday I picked up some Black Izod pants & a lavender colored Greg Norman polo. It's freaking sweet!!!

Today I picked up a new Callaway belt. <---SSSS-SWEET

I had a expiring Golf Galaxy reward certificate so I went in and got a Nike web belt without having to reach for my wallet. I love these belts.

Altitudes 4-PW, AW. Exited to try these out.

Ordered mizuno mp h4 2 and 3 iron. Man those are easy to hit. Hoping this is the fix for 230 to 250 yd issues

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2

Enjoy!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Bettinardi BB1 from MikeDean.

Cant wait to roll it.

I picked up a sky caddie GPS watch for $50 off of a radio show that is called bids-for-bargins I couldn't pass up a deal like that.

Just picked up a CG Classic putter and Stiff shaft for the Amp Cell driver :D

Custom order, or will they be around for the Ohio outings in October???

That's awesome dude.

Got them use off the bay. Only way to justify my 2nd iron set purchase this yr to my wife! Should have them later this week or next so I'll have time to play with them before cleveland.

Bought a soft travel cover at Golf Town. TourTrek ST1 for $65. Fits well and rolls fine. 4 days til I put it to use to LV.

i think my custom needed a new friend to come home with..... i felt bad so i'm adding to the collection again.

DSC_0225_1024x1024.jpg

i think my custom needed a new friend to come home with..... i felt bad so i'm adding to the collection again.

DSC_0225_1024x1024.jpg

That sure looks sweeeet

You are a monster Buck #beastmode. I love that finish.

That sure looks sweeeet

i want something that matches very close to my Odyssey i am rolling it so well so i wanted 2 putters that are going to be very close yet different look at address that i can switch back and forth with little adjustment. after talking to jimmy about somethings and realizing how rare what i wanted was i didn't think he'd be able to find what i was looking for but this was EXACTLY what i was looking for. now to see if they can get them both finished before vegas or not, need some specs changed before it ships out.

Just another dozen Callaway Hex Chrome+ in yellow.

Gorgeous putter Buckjob.

Wow! Fantastic looking putter Buckjob

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

It was misting rain here in Destin yesterday so I headed over to the outlet mall with my wife. Picked up 2 great adidas shirts and a TaylorMade golf hat, the bag is in the car or I would post pics.

Sun Mountain Superlight 3.5 Deluxe Stand Bag. $60 off at Golfsmith.

Picked up a used Titleist 913F 15* for $20 after trading in my TEE XCG-V 3wood at my local golf shop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back