What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man I want know haw that works, David. Seems pretty cool.

Got home from vacation and this was waiting for me.

E7GYiFP.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Those finally got released, cool. Definitely track your progress with it and post in the thread. A lot of THPers were pretty intrigued by that product.

Those finally got released, cool. Definitely track your progress with it and post in the thread. A lot of THPers were pretty intrigued by that product.

I need to double check my NDA. I got an early release to test with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I bought a Cobra S3 Pro 7i just to see how it felt and what not. I've never even swung a true "players" iron so I was intrigued, especially for the price of a dozen balls. I told myself I'd wait to see how I'd play with it before I bought the rest of the MB's in the set...but...well...its Christmas and I am my own Santa.

712 MB's, $435 on the bay. hope they look as good in person as they did in the pics. Even had R shafts which is all this old man needs. Played blades for the first 25 years of my golfing life so I'm hoping my swim in the Cocoon pool is all I'm expecting. Reality, just hoping to have some fun at the range next summer, but who knows.

Pre ordered the apex pros with kbs tour v. 4-gw. Now the waiting begins...

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Pre ordered the apex pros with kbs tour v. 4-gw. Now the waiting begins...

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Great buy, been reading nothing but good thing's on the Apex irons.

We didn't buy them today, but my wife and I had our pre-Christmas gift exchange this evening.

She got a like new Taylormade R1 (She loves it. Trading up from Founder Club starter set)
I got a Bushnell V3 Range finder

Yippee!!!

Traded in the AP1 712s for AP1 714s... but the wifey won't let me have them until xmas... so technically, my bag is ironless for the next 10 days... :crying:

Bought 5 dozen Hex Black Tours for 110 shipped to me. Couldnt pass up the deal.

Bought 5 dozen Hex Black Tours for 110 shipped to me. Couldnt pass up the deal.

Still the highest spinning ball I've ever used. These things come back like they are on a string...nice buy!

Couple dozen Callaway Hex Chrome+ and a Super Stroke Mid Slim 2.0.

Bettinardi SS-7. That's the 3rd Betti in 2 weeks. I'm such a club ho...

Picked up a set of Nike VR Pro blades 5-PW. I think I'm finally done with my iron search for a while. These clubs are sweet!

I bought my Dad a set of Taylormade R11's for Christmas, and I bought myself an R1 :D

But they are so pretty..... Oh well, only 17 more to match my SeeMore collection.

That's an impressive selection of flatsticks. I think pics are needed!

:desire: Thatsa bunch of putters!
What can I say, SeeMores are addicting. My current flirtation with Betti is all Mward's fault however.

That's an impressive selection of flatsticks. I think pics are needed!
Thank you. Though you "helped" with the counter-balanced M5. For plausible deniability, the bulk of my collection is stored at a buddy's house. I will have to take a couple of pictures next weekend.

Thank you. Though you "helped" with the counter-balanced M5. For plausible deniability, the bulk of my collection is stored at a buddy's house. I will have to take a couple of pictures next weekend.

Lol. Very true.

From one hoard to another, amirite?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back