What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
4 Bogo lamkin utx midsize installed. Also, a swing weight donut. Received my bionic glove.

Sent from my Note 3

Last edited:
Just picked up bababooey xxxx's used set of 3-SW Cleveland Altitudes with Regular Actionlite's in them. Been contemplating a set of Alt's for awhile and couldn't pass up the deal.

Solid, solid pickup, be sure and keep us updated.

Solid, solid pickup, be sure and keep us updated.

Will do! Earlier today I went to a shop and tried their 6-iron with the graphite shaft from their fitting cart. Crushing the ball with great launch. I see these helping my game A LOT!

just won a razr fit xtreme on the bay...$64 shipped expected to get outbid haha

just won a razr fit xtreme on the bay...$64 shipped expected to get outbid haha

Haha expecting to get outbid is always a dangerous proposition!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Im livong through you all due to im on a purchase restriction till after fathers day.. something about surprising me and hard to buy for when I usual just get what I want already..

I've been on an equipment tear lately. Thanks to selling older clubs on ebay, I've been able to completely change every club in my bag except my putter in the past couple of weeks. Upgraded my Superfast 1.0 driver and 3 wood to the R1 and Rocketballz Stage 2 3 wood HL. This week I upgraded my Adams A7 3/4 Hybrid to the Rocketballz Stage 2 Tour 3/4 Hybrids. Upgraded my A7 irons to Rocketbladz HL 5-AW, and this week I upgraded my beloved but very old Snake Eyes Forged 52, 56, 60 (face almost slick on the 56) to Taylormade ATV 54 & 58 wedges. So I'm rocking all Taylormade clubs except for the putter. Still getting them dialed in, but loving them.

A new grip for my driver and a sleeve of Supersofts.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk.

14 Blue Lamkin UTx grips.

I was thinking about buying these and having them put on my Wilson irons. How do you like them??

Got couple complimentary Polos, a cap, fj glove, one sleve of titleist ball & a golf magazine. Bought Yamaha RMX Driver, a dozen Pro V1, and a dozen soft training ball

x6handmainlogotm.jpg

I bought some FootJoy golf shoes for my kids (arrived yesterday and don't fit).

Bought Cobra Amp Cell Hybrid on the Divot daily deal for $75 to go along with my amp cell driver and fairway. Can't wait to get it

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

Got a killer deal on some Adidas shorts

This guy showed up today.

ju5a2yna.jpg

uva4e7en.jpg

Taps away

3 dozen. Of 2013 FG tour balls, a greenfree and paid to have a tip changed on a shaft i want to try

Just bought a Scotty Dual Balance today. Can't wait to use it tomorrow.

scottydualbalance.png

Bought 2 SM5s today. A 50 degree with a F grind and a 54 with a S grind. Spend time at the range with both and they feel great.

Picked up a blue BiO cell cap, SS slim 3.0 solver/black grip for a putter that I have coming in, some zero friction tees, a Gogi practice drills pocket guide, and a set of Izzo alignment rods.

Vokey SM5 60/04 Raw..

Not a buy, so to speak, but I sent my deposit for my first THP event. It has begun. #GoingToBeInsane

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back