What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sweet! I just ordered the Fatso 5.0 grip in Black for my Odyssey Rossie. Dufner's win this weekend put me over the edge on using the grip! Can't wait to install that bad boy and get out on the course.

What size is dufner using?

Swingbyte 2 incoming. These devices always peak my interest and just pulled the trigger. Hopefully it's useful otherwise you guys will see it on the marketplace.

Nice sleuth!! The THP review was fantastic, makes me think this device really is solid.

THP T-Shirt to wear to the #grandaddy and the THP 2011 Poker Chip to add to my ball marker collection

Bushnell v3 rangefinder

today i dropped $50 on some adicross IIs. the velcro ones. yes, velcro. i dont care what you say, those things are sweet. bought the white ones because when i had my first job 20 years ago, at burger king, we had to wear all black shoes and i just cant get it out of my head that thats what fry cooks wear. if the black ones had colored stripes they would be the ones but white it is. velcro....old school. sweet.

I have the black ones and LOVE them. They feel nice and snug and help me from getting too 'footsy' late in the round. They do leave pretty impressive marks on spongy greens, though. Im hoping that tones down as I wear them in.

Aldila NV 75 Stiff to go in the new Amp Cell head. Looking forward to hitting fairway after fairway!!

e4yhyse9.jpg

a8a6yny4.jpg

syte6azy.jpg

588 TT 8 iron arrived today! The 8 has always been my favorite club and the TTs are All Stars. I can't wait to start hitting this club.

I bought a new putter... Odyssey pro type number 9. I love the look and feel of this putter. Plus Golfsmith had it for $134.99 (half of the original $269.99 price), I was able to get an additional 20% off and I had a $50 gift card! Only cost me $65 out of pocket for this beaut.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1376430583.456943.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1376430619.594442.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1376430632.771412.jpg

Just picked up a couple pair of adidas pants off the bay real cheap. Right at $40 for the pair, shipped.

This came in today. My first staff bag. It looks even better in person.

u6asetyg.jpg

abeqagy4.jpg

nehyvuge.jpg

vy4asa5u.jpg

uqeqagyn.jpg

Dev, that bag is sweet!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dozen B330rx $34.99

IMG_3098_zps5deb6a79.jpg

Not today but this past week was ball week. Picked up a couple options:

20130811_131634_zpscafeca9c.jpg

20130811_131607_zpsda2c587c.jpg

Also, a special thank you to HandyManny who sent me a nice gift. Been spending most of my time at the driving range but can't wait to get out and try them.

20130811_131546_zps0a7d24d0.jpg

Nothing:sad:. Been looking at wedges cause Hopkins don't do international orders.

Paid my greens fees for tomorrow morning. Should be great. High of 72 tomorrow which means I finally get back to wearing alacks

Callaxay X Hot Pro 19 degree fairway wood. Bought it from Callaway pre-owned. Took it to the range last night. What a solid feeling, easy to get airborne 5 wood.

Flights to Florida in November.

56* and 60* 2012 Cally Forged!!

Maide golf pants for my trip to The National next week!

Bought a Mizuno MP650 driver on ebay for $83. I'm still searching for a driver after not liking my Callaway X Hot Pro, Razr Fit Xtreme, Cleveland Classic 290, TM R1, Adams Super LS, etc.!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back