What golf stuff did you buy today?

A new, bigger mirror for the impromptu "golf studio"...

48x22_Mirror.JPG

:D

This evening while returning from dinner, I stopped at my favorite golf bargain bin. (Goodwill)

No clubs, but did find a Sun Mountain C-130 bag in almost new condition for $8.00. It was missing the shoulder strap, which is an easy fix.

That's 2 Sun Mountain bags in the 3 days. Not sure where they're coming from.

Ahhhh irons came in today after only a week! They’re an hour away though and close at 5-6pm depending on the day. Hoping I can get out around 4-430 tomorrow so I can pick them up before my league

Picked up a set of TW irons with TW specs, project x LZ shafts. Also a Velocore Black shaft. They’ll be for sale… don’t need them.

Update on the Velocore… it’s actually ok maybe. I knew there would be no feel but the thing is straight as a string and I can tell it’s low spin. I turned up the loft on my SIM OG from 9 to 10.25 and it was better than 9. Height was there and it’ll run. Might be worth a try during the season when the weather is better

Last edited:
I ordered a couple of midsize grip master roo grips to continue the grip testing. Also got a 6” chop saw from harbor freight to cut a bunch of graphite shafts.

Rogue ST Pro 4 hybrid

A ticket to the annual golf expo for 22nd March. All the new stuff is available to hit and maybe I'll snag some swag as well.

Won an EBay auction for a second hand excellent condition 🤞 Odyssey Ai Milled 7 DB. Shipped it to my buddy in MI who is coming up early April hopefully just in time for our courses to be open. Finally found/won one in my playing length although will re-grip.

Been 15+ years since I played an Odyssey “7” and in store testing of the Ai was very promising. Very excited. My bag for 2024 is now set.

Took advantage of Callaway's trade in bonus and ordered a set of Apex Pro 24 with Dart 105 shafts. Battling tennis elbow and hoping these shafts help.
You are going to love this combo!

I had to.

13BD070B-82FA-4D11-9CA4-8528AA1B54CB_900x.jpg

UPS has been good to me the last couple days. Can’t wait to get started IMG_8946.jpeg

Course season pass and handicap card. It’s almost time!!!

Ventus blue 6x for a ping driver, now I just need to source a g430 lst head… equipment junkie problems!
You’re in a safe space!

1000017295.jpg
I figured if my instructor was going to refer to it, I might as well own it.

Swag Miami Vice 2.0 driver headcover

Ordered a few bad birdie polos for next week's golf trip

L.AB. Golf Link.1 putter with black Accra shaft, 34". I play the DF 2.1 and for a while now. It’s been a minute since I played a blade style putter. So, we’ll see…

Plus, I’m all but certain to pick up a DF3, also.

I’ve committed to making my iron build masters themed. So went to the hobby shop and got bright yellow and green paint to paint fill. Also ordered bb&f azelia ferrules IMG_0013.jpeg

Back