What golf stuff did you buy today?

Datrek lite rider pro cart bag. This is really nice bag! Clubs dont touch going in and out or when walking.IMG_3923.JPGIMG_3928.JPG

An overpriced round (lol) at an away course

Just ordered a new push cart. Went with the Walker Trolley and am really excited to try it out.

Replaced my Gen 3 0311Ts with T100S. Main reason is turf interaction. Always found the wider/squarer PXG sole a bit clunky. Amazing irons otherwise.

Attachments

• T100S.jpg
    T100S.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 14
2c5e78d99b5b58394ed00eee3755adea.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

damn...those look great 🔥

Greens fees. Next time I go I may be dropping a bunch on gloves and balls if I don’t remember to do that ahead of time.

Thinking about buying 72 TP5x ‘practice balls’. Just trying to find out if they are the same as retail except the practice stamp before I pull the trigger

Evnroll ER5 putter and two Edison Wedges this past week - both have been great so far. Played this past Saturday and folks I regularly play with remarked how well I was putting (especially the 4-6 footers). Edison Wedges have been outstanding, not sure if I'm any more accurate (left/right and distance) but the feel is perfect and they have forgiveness.

2 dozen balls and a 5 wood

They’re the exact same.

Garmin R10 launch monitor..decided to get this for practising in the garden until my golf shed is built.

Thinking about buying 72 TP5x ‘practice balls’. Just trying to find out if they are the same as retail except the practice stamp before I pull the trigger
They used to be on the last version. Not sure about this one.

They used to be on the last version. Not sure about this one.
Good enough for me. I’ll roll the dice. I’m going to just tell people my nickname is ‘Practice’ and I had them personalized. 🤣

220 X 4 & 5 Hybrid, 6-GW 225, T22 54 & 58, OMOI #3 OH SO GOOD!!! Mizuno fitting day groceries LOL
Jackpot! Enjoy the T22. They are fantastic.

After I beat my 16 yo son this past Sunday he blamed it on the putter and having no distance control with it. Obviously he’s a chip off the old block. We found him a new Mizuno putter. The OMOI was a little too hot for his taste so we went with an MCraft 2. Distance control was spot on in the store. I’ve been waiting for him to realize his putting stroke changed over the years. He’s done some growing.

Back