What golf stuff did you buy today?

All my stuff came in from last week.
IMG_0213.jpeg
IMG_0212.jpeg
everything is in my signature. Also more tees and a new glove (Wilson staff) since my Calloway is stained from sweat on these 80degree days and afternoons.

#THPDEALS - the Cobra duffel and backpack:love:
Two more gloves
A Cuater knit belt
A CaddySplash 2 pack
3 dz ProV1x from LostGolfBalls

It was a pretty big day haha

#THPDEALS - the Cobra duffel and backpack:love:
Two more gloves
A Cuater knit belt
A CaddySplash 2 pack
3 dz ProV1x from LostGolfBalls

It was a pretty big day haha
NOOOOOOOIIIICE!

I just ordered six pairs of Motionwool sport cushion socks. Hands down the most comfortable socks I have ever worn for golf.

Took advantage of Father's Day sales and picked up 3 boxes of Srixon Soft at local pro shop then ordered Cobra Aerojet Max driver from 2nd swing.

Testing out gloves - FJ StaSof two weeks ago, today bought a Callaway Tour Authentic. It has a small sweat band on the cuff - let's see if it works. It's hot out there.

Got a Jones rngefinder pouch and some western birch tees. Very close to completing my setup for this year.

Didn’t buy this shirt but the owner and I chat all the time and he usually shares the new designs coming and I raved about one of the shirts so, low and behold it showed up while I was at drill. Also got a deal on 2023 ProV1 for $40 for 2 dozen. Hard to pass up.
IMG_7651.jpeg

20230612_132139.jpg

Dealer shorts came in and a Travis hat.

69ff4691d6230d386941d46a53d50fac.jpg

A

Sent from my SM-F711B using Tapatalk

Had a grip put on the 11 wood I bought.

Picked up (finally) a pair of Galway Bay rain pants at @JB recommendation. Tired of playing in floppy, baggy, poor fitting rain pants and these feel great. Just need to get some minor hemming to get perfect and be ready for annual golf trip in a couple of weeks, just in case.

07E6D77D-0DDF-4DDC-B263-56A72728AAE6.jpeg

Ordered a top condition pre-owned Toulon Las Vegas Stroke Lab putter today. I had a bunch of store credit from previous trade-ins, so ended up getting it for just over $100 out of pocket, making it a deal I couldn't resist. It's going to be fun seeing if it can kick the Mizuno M-Craft VI out of the bag, although I'm thinking I'll end up swapping them out on occasion because I'll like them both so much.

Srixon balls and another glove

Well, they shipped, so there’s no going back now. 🤣

Well, they shipped, so there’s no going back now. 🤣
so....overnight shipping or pony express? Tomorrow? Or do you have a solid week to @Canadan us?

Back