What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well i would have golfed a few holes or hit a few at the range but got six stitches in my hand yesterday so wond be able to hit for about a week. Will still be doing non-contact drills work on tempo, hips and follow-thru

Now that the leaves are starting to fall I can see the fairway for the course across the road. So I sat on my porch this afternoon and watched a few guys look for their ball.

Yesterday I bought a few things and had a short range session. Today should be the same but no purchases.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Pouring rain today, so won't be much. Just pondering I guess....

Searching on the bay for a TM weight kit and wrench. The ability to tinker with my driver and clubs to come makes my fingers tingle :angel:

Today I am rubbing liquid heat into sore muscles and popping advils from playing 36 holes yesterday

I spent a few hours on THP yesterday and will be doing the same today.

Last night after a visit to the range I sat down and did the monthly cleaning of my clubs.

It's raining today, so I have been chipping and putting in my living room...Note to self: indoor flop shots aren't a good idea lol

Did a little flop shot comparison in a nearby field between a few wedges. And THP'ed.....alot!

Tappin' from my iPad!

Hit a couple dozen balls into the net here at the house. Got a new to me used pair of hybrids today.

Hit the flag stick at the range today with my new hybrid. Yep. Im already in love.

Did a little bragging about my new putter to my cousins husband, followed by a few rolls on the carpet, sold some of his irons on eBay and then tried to negotiate a deal with some clubs, negotiating still on going...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cleaned my clubs for an upcoming round this weekend and took a nap while watching the Golf Channel. Reruns of Charles Barkley trying to swing a golf club never get old.

Went to the range for a while today, it was a really good ball striking and chipping session, putting was sketchy at best.

Went to the range today and had a really good practice. Worked on my posture, take away and getting my hips through. These things plus shorting my backswing a bit was really helping my ball striking.

I totally read this thread title wrong...thus the edit Today I met with my coach and his fitter about getting my sticks blueprinted tomorrow. Then I went and hit a bucket of balls...met coach at course and while he played I went around with him and worked on scoring clubs... and specialty shots that I need to master. For example... 508 yard Par 5 I teed off with my 9 iron... second shot 8 iron... third 53*... basically worked on finesse.

Alex

Received and took/shared photos of new THP head cover, Received new heavy hybrid 23 degrees club from UPS man, and shipped 3 clubs to another THP'er. Productive day!!

Tappin' from my iPad!

had a short game lesson (sand shots) and pitching with my 6 irons next to the green. then i played 18 with my instructor. was a good time even if it rained part of the time.

First, I putted 3-5 foot putts until my back ached.

Then went to the range and worked some with driver since it has been pretty erratic lately.

Third, I picked up a R11 demo six iron from the fitting cart with TT DG xp shaft @ +1/2 inch. Hit a few times and made appointment for fitting tomorrow then left the club. I had been asking for weeks if the left handed iron had been received yet but he just today found it.

Fourth, went back to the club when it wasn't busy to test the R11 against my own 6I equipped with a Garmin G5 to measure distances. I hit the 6 irons off the tees to compare distances, the R11 was always about 10 yds longer. Then dropped balls in the fairway from 180-195 out from greens and hit to those greens. The R11 was longer again in every comparison. Accuracy was comparable with both clubs. I was hitting the R11 about 180 into the wind and 195-200 down wind. The R11 at +1/2" was the same length as my 6I @ +1".

Looking forward to the fitting tomorrow.

started at my clubs wishing i wasnt sick! start feeling better and what do you know.. rain in the forecast for the next week

Rolled some putts in the basement with the spider ghost in anticipation for the weekend.

hit a bucket of balls to get some solid distance #'s for my current irons before the R11s show up my distances have fluxuated in the past month and they seem to be back pretty close to where they are normally. then i went to the practice green and i worked on my chipping with my 6 iron that i learned yesterday with my instructor. i like this shot and have gotten pretty good at it already. really getting a great feel for my chips lately and has really become the best part of my game as of late. then i worked on my putting for a half hour. now im watching the golf on tv relaxing before my hockey game tonight.

hit a bucket of balls to get some solid distance #'s for my current irons before the R11s show up my distances have fluxuated in the past month and they seem to be back pretty close to where they are normally. then i went to the practice green and i worked on my chipping with my 6 iron that i learned yesterday with my instructor. i like this shot and have gotten pretty good at it already. really getting a great feel for my chips lately and has really become the best part of my game as of late. then i worked on my putting for a half hour. now im watching the golf on tv relaxing before my hockey game tonight.

Congrats again on the R11 Testiing Buck, you'll do great man.

On my daily note....

THE MIYAZAKI KUSALA BLACK IS CURING IN THE ML4!!!! Whooooooooooooooooooooo!

Played like turds this morning, mother nature intervened after 5 holes. Just leaving the driving range after a so so practice session. Putted ok, chipped and pitched great, driver was clicking perfectly. Couldn't hit a decent iron to save my life. Thinning everything, or trapping the heck out of the ball, either way it ain't good.

--
tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back