Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Baseball

Votes: 34 14.6%

• Total voters

claycribbs

Fear the Dolphin Swag!
Reaction score
Handicap
What type of Grip to you use? Interlock? Crosshand? Overlap? Baseball? How do you like the grip and why do you use it?

i'm an interlocker clay. it just feels comfortable to me. i've messed around with the overlap, but it just doesn't feel right. i like the connectedness i feel with my grip i guess.

I'm currently using the baseball grip but looking to change to the interlock....

I'm a 10 finger kind of guy. The other styles seem awkward and jumbled to me.

Baseball i tried interlocking all summer but never was consitent with it

I'm an overlap guy now. Until last year I had always used a baseball grip, but am now pretty comfortable with the overlap. I can't do an interlock though, it's just awkward feeling to me.

I'm an interlock guy. It feels like my hands are most in unison that way. I used to be a baseball guy years ago but my hands seemed to want to do their own thing, not work together.

i use the interlock because i am comfortable with it. With the interlock it seems like my hands work more together

Interlock for me...good enough for Tiger and Jack, good enough for me.

Baseball. Tried the others and never got comfortable.

I'm trying baseball again. More due to my blister from demo day lol. Spank saw it.. it sucked. I got accustomed to overlap though. Not bad.

I use an overlap grip.

However my hands are very small for a guy my size and the overlap isn't very far at all from an interlocking grip.

Overlap. I'm kind of surprised at the number of interlockers and baseball grippers. Not saying the latter two are wrong, I just thought the overlap was the most common.

Kevin

I honestly have no idea what one from another is for sure. I ride my left thump on top under my right palm, so I guess overlap? I've tried interlocking my right pinky over my left index finger, or two fingers that way but just not comfortable. Guess that was the overlap.

Guess I'm an overlapper, haha.

For Clarity Sake

golf-grips-tips-tricks.jpg

10 finger = Baseball

I'm trying it on the tv remote and just not feelin the Vardon.

Interlock for me i used a baseball grip for the first 6 months i played golf.That was just because i didnt know anything about golf but,i have played baseball since i was a kid.After i read about grips in golf digest i tried it out and thought DUH this works alot better.I have been swinging that way for the past 6 months and my game is much improved.

I'm trying it on the tv remote and just not feelin the Vardon.

I feel like it helps to limit my right hand involvement on the swing because it is gripped looser near the palm

I feel like it helps to limit my right hand involvement on the swing because it is gripped looser near the palm

I'll have to play around with this tomorrow. Thanks for the info.

I'm an overlap kind of guy. I tried the interlock and liked it however my fingers are fat and it hurts so that's out. I have tried the ten finger and it works well too.

Interlock..

use to use interlock but this year & staying with it overlap

I use the interlock grip. I think it is the better grip for me to keep the clubface square at impact. Though, during golf season, my right pinkie is always a little swollen. No pain though.

Used interlock for many years but changed to baseball this year because two of my fingers were killing me. No more finger pain at all with new grip!

Back