What is the fastest 18 hole round you have played?

Jman

Here for the Conversation
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
I just set a record for myself today and I’m curious what everyone else’s fastest 18 hole rounds are?

By myself walking, probably around 2-2:15 hours after work a few times

• Staff
For me walking it’s 2:10, today I rode as the first tee time and played in 1:24

Hour and a half, with a cart was my fastest. Empty course.

Just over 2 hours

Now that's golfing your ball ... in play, I assume ... quickly! well done 👍

2:26 when I played a round solo in Scotland. Had lunch and went back around in 2:45ish.

• Staff
Now that's golfing your ball ... in play, I assume ... quickly! well done 👍
73 today, so hitting it straight definitely helped haha

2.5 hours

In the lead up to last years Victory cup the legend of my slow play was born. 🤣

That summer the banter back and forth with @JB was so fun and as a result of that I pushed myself several rounds to just be quick above all else. You’d have to go back through that thread bc I can’t remember but I think Riding alone was something in the neighborhood of 1:45 and walking was 2:15 ish.

Solo? Just a guess, 2:15ish.

2:15 is my fastest so far.

Not something I track to the T, but around 1:35 ish. Twilight round with the course to myself.

About 2:15 walking. Never tried it solo in a cart.

90 minutes in the summer riding a cart with nobody out there. Drank 1/2 gallon of water while I was out there. Used to do this pretty regularly before everyone wanted to play golf.

Yeah walking that seems to be the max. Otherwise you're basically running and playing cricket!

Riding I used to be able to play in 1:30 quite frequently. I wouldn't start until like 5pm and the course was completely empty.

Probably around 1:45-2hrs.
I used to jump out in the evening on my folks course and zip around pretty quickly in a cart.

Solo round with no one in front to impede I think it was about 2 hours, but I spray the ball a little more than some of you in here hah.

In college my dad's cousins owned a course so I could play out there for free. I could play some rounds in less than an hour and a half if there was no one in front or I had a group or two let me play through since I was a single. That was with a cart that had GPS back before I had a rangefinder.

If I'm by myself and the course isnt packed I can usually get 1.5 hours or close.

18 in 1:30 ish while on a cart.

Single 1:50 Desert course, so time spent between holes. (Thats what she said)

Foursome was 2:50. Everyone has their own cart, ready golf.

Back