What is your driver length and swing weight?

R11s @ 44.25" added 6 grams to the stock weight setup. Think its at D4.

My J40 is 44.5" (1/2 inch short) and D2 swingweight

Driver. 45.5 D7 264 cpm

3-wood. 42.5 D7 264 cpm

44 and D2.

With my Ad-DI 6S shaft it is 44" and D1, but with my Vertigo shaft at 44" I suspect it's about D2.

44" and D4

44.25 and SW D 2.5

I cut my driver to 43 inches down from the stock of 46. Made a huge distance. I carry the ball about 260 ish, I think if I upgraded shafts I could probably get a 275 carry. Everyone told me that cutting down the shaft so much would make the club unplayable, fortunately it worked very well for me. I will do this on any new drivers that I get.

44.5" D2 swingweight

45 1/8" at D2 swingweight. It's been my staple since the steel-shafted driver became obsolete...

i was inspired by the optiforce and just put in a new shaft in my 913 d3 head at 46 inch. it is diamana ilima 80g x stiff and measured at d9! :shock: i was hitting it real well in the sim, will find out for sure how it plays on course in couple days. hope to get it to range today :)

My current driver specs are D1 Swing Weight- 205 Head Weight - 44 7/8" to end of shaft . Shaft weight Raw was 75 grams

By Trail and error,I've learned not to be concerned with SW.I found ,i prefer the Head weight to be around 204-205 grams with any length. One of my back ups, has a raw shaft weight of 89 grams built to 44 1/2" that has a final SW of c8 .

If i built to what i thought i wanted years ago,I wouldn't be able to hit either one of these.I used to prefer a D4 SW, cause i like to feel the head throughout the swing.With both of these current drivers at different length and SW,I still feel the head through the entire swing.

I cut my R1 down to 44.5 and then added heavier weights to bring the weight back up. It is only an inch longer than my 3 wood now, though I will choke up a little on that when hitting from the fairway. I'm getting much better consistent contact after shortening the shaft.

44 and D1

Ok this has me curious. What's raising and lowering swing weight do for control if anything

Just cut my Callaway Optiforce 440 (diamana S+) down to 45.5" and swingweight is D4, tungsten powder and cork to bring the weight back to the D4 of the Xtreme at the 45.5.

What is your driver length and swing weight?

R11s with 12 toe and 10 heel, Diamana Kai'li 73S 44.5", Winn Dritac Oversize, SW D6

R11 4wood with Aldila RIP Beta 70s 42.25", Winn Dritac Midsize, SW D6

I have no idea whatsoever, it just feels right :shock:

Back