What ONE social media page are you addicted to?

OrangeCrush72

Reaction score
Handicap
We all have a page that we find either good humor in, find a good recipe etc. If you had to pick ONE (only one) S/M page (NOT a forum) that you check everyday/multiple times per day.

I have an odd addiction to the Barstool Sports Pizza Reviews. For the ones who don't know it, the founder of Barstool Dave Portnoy reviews different pizza places. It started here in the Boston area so many of the places I knew about but as he moved to NY and it grew he travels the country to do reviews. He has become a major name in the pizza game, his followers are very loyal and he can make/break a business. Now he has lots of athletes/celebrities join him.

These are simple 2-5 min videos, you can see them on YT as well. It provides me some odd/simple enjoyment for the day. Maybe it's the fat guy in me who loves pizza! :)

Last edited:
I'd say there's nothing out there that I can't go without. I've contemplated going off grid more than once.

I don't think I have an addiction except to golf websites but I do enjoy the Barstool Pizza reviews.

This one~ :ROFLMAO:

My post count pretty much answers the question for me.

THP is my social media hangout.

THP for me. Besides a forum membership to a lifting forum this is all the social media I can handle.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

thp
twitter
facebook
instagram
TCC

i am mainly on THP, there are staff writers here that post different things on other outlets that i like to see, even thp posts different things on other outlets, its more of a variety from some of the same people.

thp
twitter
facebook
instagram
TCC

i am mainly on THP, there are staff writers here that post different things on other outlets that i like to see, even thp posts different things on other outlets, its more of a variety from some of the same people.

Aside from THP, those are platforms not pages.

What is your go-to page on any of those platforms?

What is this social media thing that you are referring to? Is that like sharing a newspaper with your buddies once you've finished reading it?

Like many others, this place

Facebook (its the way I keep up with all my friends and family back in the U.K.) and this one, by far the most active forum I’m a member of (and I’ve just seen you said not a forum, so Instagram).

I don't think I have an addiction except to golf websites but I do enjoy the Barstool Pizza reviews.
The 1st ever pizza review was in my home town.

While I am not on any social media platforms, I will admit to watching and rewatching a lot of the content from NLU on YouTube.

Um......

Well, there’s this one.....I’m a little fond of it and frequent it now and again ;)

THP, and it ain't even close.

I don't even have an Instagram or Twitter account, and Facebook has become the modern-day equivalent of junk mail - just people reposting jokes and memes over and over.

I watch Mark Crossfield on YouTube religiously.

The OP says *Not a forum* yet everyone has said a forum....

I don't like social media. I have instagram, but only follow a few people, mostly photographers.

Last edited:
Although I will admit that I truly enjoy reading some of the conspiracy posts on the largest social media sites, this is by far where I hang out the most.

Blabbermouth.net
Been visiting that site daily since 2004-5 ish.

I don't like social media. I have instagram, but only follow a few people, mostly photographers.
Well, THP is present on all social media outlets....so......

And the not a forum was added with an edit after initial replies ;)

I am a professional photographer on the side so that is 85% of my follows on IG. Haven't shot a ton this year due to lockdown. Driving me nuts!

Michael Frederick Photography if you wanna see my page. Same profile pic.

Well, THP is present on all social media outlets....so......

And the not a forum was added with an edit after initial replies ;)
Yeah I made that edit after the 2nd-3rd person and still people listed forums. :unsure:

Back