What Putter Would You Like?

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Whether it be for a collectible or to use, what putter is out there that you would like to try out or add to a collection?

To make it a little more fun, we are putting a $500 price tag on it so we do not have a bunch of 1 of 1 prototypes done in gold.

interesting topic! if i could have my choice right now it would be the odyssey black #9. i had the chance to roll OEM kevin's around in the best western at the spring outing and it by far felt the best of anything i've rolled in a while.

I'd like to give the Phil putter a spot in my bag.

I just saw the Laguna 1.5 on Scotty Cameron's website. I currently putt with a Pro Platinum Laguna 2. I'd love to give the new Laguna a try, and coming in at $299 retail, I'd have about $200 under the $500 cap to put towards a new wedge!

• Admin
I'm not sure what putter I'd like to get. I do like the Taylormade ghost putters, those sure are pretty...or the Scotty Cameron Kombi putter...

I would love to try out the Scotty Cameron Studio Select Fastback 1.5

This is a fantastic question! I kind of hate to sound somewhat cliche, but I would probably get a limited Scotty because I can be assured that it would hold\increase its value. There will always be a market for a Cameron putter.

To get a gamer, I would probably get one custom made from one of the better custom putter makers in a steel of my choosing.

I think the price might disqualify that one right?

Maybe it would? For some reason I thought it was going for 500.00.

Maybe it would? For some reason I thought it was going for 500.00.

You might be right. I know the limited run would make it go for more down the road obviously.

The SeeMore M6 is at the top of my list. I have been searching for a two-way putter and that is my favorite of all I have found. I can putt pretty good with the backside of my putter and with the left handed putters I have tried. I would do it full-time if I had a putter that I could hit from either side. Sometimes a putt just looks and feels easier from the lefty side.

Odyssey Black Series Tour Designs #6 to actually use.

Taylormade Ghost or SC Coronado to just look at in my office

I'd like to give the Phil putter a spot in my bag.

I have to agree. I have always liked that style of putter. Also I thought it was going for $500 to start...

Other than that I really like the Odyssey Black Series Tour #9 as well.

I have to agree. I have always liked that style of putter. Also I thought it was going for $500 to start...

Other than that I really like the Odyssey Black Series Tour #9 as well.

you just have good taste!

I'd like to have the money and time to be able to go to a custom shop like SunSet Beach and hit a few things let them tell me what they think would work best for me and why and let them build it...

For actual use it would have to be the Nike Method 001 putter. The Golfsmith near my house has 1 in stock (in lefty) and I spend at least 20 minutes on the putting green with it every time I go there. I just bought a new Odyssey #9 at the beginning of the year, and while I do putt well with it, I am nowhere near where I am at with the Method. I missed out on the 90/90 thing from Golfsmith and can't justify spending $250 on the Method after I spent $140 on the Odyssey at the beginning of the season.

I kinda hate to say it, but I would get this putter haha

Spoiler
IMG_0255.jpg

I agree about the Odyssey Black Series Tour #9. That thing is the bomb! I would also love to have a Phil putter to use and to show off.

I'd want the Ghost. No ifs, ands, or buts about it. I love my vicino but would also love to game the corza ghost. 34" incase you're sending me one JB. :alien2:

I kinda hate to say it, but I would get this putter haha

Spoiler
IMG_0255.jpg

I agree about the Odyssey Black Series Tour #9. That thing is the bomb! I would also love to have a Phil putter to use and to show off.

you have a cold heart mr. O!

It is as cold as the heart of a snake that is ready to strike.

I would also take one of those in white.

don't worry, you'll probably win one, haha.

Probably a top contender for me right now is the Never Compromise NCX-RAY ALPHA. I've been messing around with a lot of different putters at the store lately and that one has been giving me the best results. I still want to try a Ghost too.

Back