What shoes did you golf in today?

Bus

Touring Purple
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
~16
Thought this might be kind of fun. Pics make everything better.

Favorite things about them? Complaints? Other?

Wore my Nike Pegasus for the first time yesterday. Comfort and traction were both good. These would not be the shoes to wear if it's wet out though.

IMG_3646.jpeg

IMG_5631.pngMy all time favorites… Puma Ignite Leather (spikeless).

Last edited:
Wore the Nike Boa Tour Next Percent or whatever they are called. Thanks to @Deebo76

Wore my Nike Pegasus for the first time yesterday. Comfort and traction were both good. These would not be the shoes to wear if it's wet out though.

View attachment 9249876
Ohhh those were new? I noticed them immediately. They were sweet!

• On Fire
Reactions: Bus
I didn’t play today but did yesterday down here in Virginia. Played in my year old Ecco H4. Very comfortable shoe.

• Appreciation
Reactions: Bus
I'll forgive the lack of picture since I'm assuming you're at work. 😜

BCF score? Those are 🔥🔥🔥
Correct I am at work.

It was these

Nike Air Zoom Infinity Tour NEXT% Boa​

1710872693133.png

Total convert to Asics Trail Shoes for golfing
1710872917701.png

These Adidas Code Chaos at the range today.... I have them in another colourway but prefer these at the moment - clean easier.

s-l1200.jpg

I've got those in another color too. I probably need to give them more of a run.
I have them in the grey camo with the yellow sole. Prefer them on the range mats to my Tour 360's - I'm an Adidas fanboy for shoes.

Most recent was this pair of beautiousness

20230930_102055.jpg

I have them in the grey camo with the yellow sole. Prefer them on the range mats to my Tour 360's - I'm an Adidas fanboy for shoes.
Those sounds like the ones I have. I'm a Nike Homer, which is how they end up at the bottom of the queue.

I dusted off my 5 year old True Linkswear OGs and golfed in them yesterday. They're showing their age, but still the most comfortable shoes I've ever golfed in. I'm going to bite the bullet and buy a new pair soon, I've tried several other shoes since and none of them have been as comfortable for me.

What year and color scheme are these? I have to get some!!!

Adidas CodeChaos 2022 Golf Shoe White/Blue/Navy​

Product code: GW5341

I have to say I bought them on Vinted in very good condition - sent them through a wash cycle twice - and they were perfect again - not sure if you can buy them online/new anywhere...

Adidas CodeChaos 2022 Golf Shoe White/Blue/Navy​

Product code: GW5341

I have to say I bought them on Vinted in very good condition - sent them through a wash cycle twice - and they were perfect again - not sure if you can buy them online/new anywhere...
Budget golf is a go to for older models for me. Size selection varies but it's worth a shot. I just re-upped on 3 pairs of the latest iteration in the offseason though. Have to say they're fantastic and I haven't heard any squeaking yet.

Adidas Adipure circa 2015. Still the best traction and stability I've owned since metal spikes went away.
1710885952583.png1710886172952.png

I dusted off my 5 year old True Linkswear OGs and golfed in them yesterday. They're showing their age, but still the most comfortable shoes I've ever golfed in. I'm going to bite the bullet and buy a new pair soon, I've tried several other shoes since and none of them have been as comfortable for me.
I rolled with Trues for several years. All the way back to the originals, but they just don't have the comfort for me they used to. Fit doesn't seem as good either. Probably my issue with high maintenance feet, but I moved on. Use them for yard shoes and running errands these days.

I rolled with Trues for several years. All the way back to the originals, but they just don't have the comfort for me they used to. Fit doesn't seem as good either. Probably my issue with high maintenance feet, but I moved on. Use them for yard shoes and running errands these days.
I haven't tried the 1.2 models yet, mine are the original OGs. I still have the white, nine-iron gray and OG Feel (knit), but they're all 4-5 years old. Fresh insoles help, but time takes its toll. I'm hoping the 1.2s are at least close in comfort, I'm going to ask a buddy of mine who has them and also wore the OGs.

4s for the morning round. Don't usually wear these when I walk because they're a bit heavy, but so 🔥🔥🔥.

IMG_3663.jpeg

Back