What's for Dinner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Potsickers.

Had a salad, took in too many calories over the past week and have only been to the gym once this week. Got to get back in the routine.

chic fil a, ill be happy when jan 1 comes so i can start eating healthy again lol:bananadance:something about winter doesnt make me want to eat salads

Went to the local Mexican joint for dinner tonight. Waitress spilled the tray with both our waters and a big bowl of salsa on us. Wife got the water, and I got the salsa. We ate quickly and headed home. As we left I looked at my wife's backside (she was still in scrubs) and it looked like she went to the bathroom on herself. All we could do was laugh it off.

An everything pizza.

Went to the local Mexican joint for dinner tonight. Waitress spilled the tray with both our waters and a big bowl of salsa on us. Wife got the water, and I got the salsa. We ate quickly and headed home. As we left I looked at my wife's backside (she was still in scrubs) and it looked like she went to the bathroom on herself. All we could do was laugh it off.

Did they take care of you on the bill?

last night of Christmas leftovers for me.

went out for mexican tonight. The food was really good, the service not so much.

went out for mexican tonight. The food was really good, the service not so much.

I went out for Mexican last night....real mexican, not some NY mexican....LOL

Just ordered a pizza and opened a beer for tonight.

Leftover lamb roast.

Grilled Pork Chops and baked beans. Pretty good but I should have seasoned the chops with something. THey are a bit bland

Chipotle veggie bowl

I went out for Mexican last night....real mexican, not some NY mexican....LOL

Just ordered a pizza and opened a beer for tonight.

fake pizza, not real NY pizza hehe

Pizza.

Spaghetti with garlic bread

Orange chicken and fried rice. Jacqui had curry chicken instead.

15 bean soup with Mexican rice and who knows what else. Hodgepodge.

Pizza, wings and Beer :D

Biscuits and gravy!!! BOOM!

15 bean soup with Mexican rice and who knows what else. Hodgepodge.
So just how many beans are in 15 bean soup??? Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back