What's for Dinner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we are going to some pizza place called seasons.

615b44ed-addd-1abe.jpg

Made some brisket filled rolls--then off to Bull Falls Blues Fest

phatphingers like tapppytalk

615b44ed-addd-1abe.jpg

Made some brisket filled rolls--then off to Bull Falls Blues Fest

phatphingers like tapppytalk

That looks amazing! Gonna need that recipe there my friend!

chopped a bunch of left over brisket with a handfull of cheese---always have bread dough in fridge(artisan bread in 5 min a day)--rolled out bun size hunks, added some meat/cheese mix sealed and cooked until done... Frozen bread dough works good too. People like food in hand so most any leftover works
enjoy

chopped a bunch of left over brisket with a handfull of cheese---always have bread dough in fridge(artisan bread in 5 min a day)--rolled out bun size hunks, added some meat/cheese mix sealed and cooked until done... Frozen bread dough works good too. People like food in hand so most any leftover works
enjoy

Thanks for that, looks awesome.

If I don't decide to make something here, I'll pick up Chipotle on the way home.

If I don't decide to make something here, I'll pick up Chipotle on the way home.

Being huge fans of Chipolte, my wife and I looked for their "copy cat" recipes on line. We make it at home now for fun. I have perfected their rice, chicken, and vegetables. I can eat that rice by itself.

Being huge fans of Chipolte, my wife and I looked for their "copy cat" recipes on line. We make it at home now for fun. I have perfected their rice, chicken, and vegetables. I can eat that rice by itself.

I always get extra rice. And then just a little more, haha.

Lol. I swear it's addicting.

What sucks in when they don't want to give you much rice and you have to keep asking. Then they finally put a big spoonful on and now you have too much rice!

The heaviest one I have brought home yet is 28 ounces. It was huge.

What sucks in when they don't want to give you much rice and you have to keep asking. Then they finally put a big spoonful on and now you have too much rice!

The heaviest one I have brought home yet is 28 ounces. It was huge.

Almost 2 lbs!! That's quite a meal! I always feel like a pig when standing in line at Chipolte and I keep telling them to add a little more, a little more...

I always load up on the corn salsa as well, cant get enough of that either.

After this conversation, I am having Chipolte tonight!

Got pork back ribs in the oven slow cooking with a nice rub on.

Southern Fried Chicken with potatoe tonight

Almost 2 lbs!! That's quite a meal! I always feel like a pig when standing in line at Chipolte and I keep telling them to add a little more, a little more...

I always load up on the corn salsa as well, cant get enough of that either.

After this conversation, I am having Chipolte tonight!

I am too. Turns out my 3:30 appointment cancelled on me, luckily I was only a mile from home (it was about 35 minutes away). Now that I am back home, I figured I would make something here, but I think I'm going to go there as well. Get the rice and more rice, pinto beans, steak, cheese, lettuce, corn and more cheese in a burrito. No bowls for me. Maybe I can set a new record.

which one is your favorite? I've tried a couple but it didn't come out right.. maybe i just suck at execution.
Post it up!

Dinner i had

Spaghetti w/ gravy (sausages and meatballs and our fresh tomato base from the garden), caprese w/ fresh mozerella and rosmary vinegarette, 3 cheese garlic bread (smoked gouda, horseradish cheddar, and long clawson cotswold) doused in black truffle oil, and a side of white asparagus and proschutto & cremini mushrooms... yum

Meatballs and pasta

After running errands all morning and cleaning up the yard all afternoon from the strms the last couple nights, I don't feel like going anywhere or preparing anything so it's frozen pizza night.

Genghis Grill and Sapporo! Yes!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SUSHI!

Chilis.

Qdoba !

Making Gammon and Egg with Waffles tonight I think

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back