What's for Dinner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wrong on both counts. It's tacos tonight.

Tacos today

Spaghetti, one of my favorites.

Taco Salad

Chilli Yum

MattyCaulk Aka Hawk hunter

Fried chicken, mac & cheese, fried okra and flat cornbread.

Sounds like a bad start to a golf swing lol

^^^^^^ I Tapped That ^^^^^^

dude im completely out of reps to give out but man that was funny hahaha

a6b64086-ae67-5d30.jpg

Poutine

phatphingers like tapppytalk

olive garden sounds good tonight

BBQ chicken

Homemade tacos and beer

I think I'll make breakfast. Eggs of some kind.

Pasta Alfredo and salad.

I think I'll make breakfast. Eggs of some kind.

Breakfast for dinner is one of the best Dinners ever. I prefer Breakfast for Dinner over Breakfast for Breakfast.

Breakfast for dinner is one of the best Dinners ever. I prefer Breakfast for Dinner over Breakfast for Breakfast.

I try to have it at least once a week.

Haven't cooked for some time- been slammed and I devoted much of my time to te Morgan cup;

Here's tonight's midnight slam:

Spam fried rice! With zucchini,carrots, and onions.

ac0ec21b.jpg

Last night;

Country fried steak and pan gravy with mashed potatoes and roasted carrots

23f5200a.jpg

Scrambled egg sandwiches.

What do you do with those? Don't the eggs fall out? Curious as I love a fried egg sandwich!

I scramble 4 eggs together and cook them in a pan. I don't make them loose in the pan, I cook them in one piece until they aren't liquid anymore, then cut them in quarters and flip them and cook the other side. The I put two quarters each between two slices of bread. Two sandwiches. I'll video it next time!

Smallie taking the THP videos to a whole new level. You rock buddy!

What I do for my SE sandwiches is I crack two eggs into a soup or cereal bowl(one with 90* angle from bottom to sides), scramble them, add a splash of milk and microwave for 45 seconds. Take them out, break up all of the cooked pieces and another 45.

When it comes out its a perfect egg pattie, and TOTALLY delicious. Ketchup and super buttery toast make it the epitome of sandwiches..

I scramble 4 eggs together and cook them in a pan. I don't make them loose in the pan, I cook them in one piece until they aren't liquid anymore, then cut them in quarters and flip them and cook the other side. The I put two quarters each between two slices of bread. Two sandwiches. I'll video it next time!

Smallie taking the THP videos to a whole new level. You rock buddy!

What I do for my SE sandwiches is I crack two eggs into a soup or cereal bowl(one with 90* angle from bottom to sides), scramble them, add a splash of milk and microwave for 45 seconds. Take them out, break up all of the cooked pieces and another 45.

When it comes out its a perfect egg pattie, and TOTALLY delicious. Ketchup and super buttery toast make it the epitome of sandwiches..
I don't add milk to my scrambled eggs.

Chinese Food

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back