What's for Dinner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
lmao

Tonight for dinner I made turkey 'n rice: I take a pound of ground turkey and brown it in a pan and I add either terryaki sauce or some other kind of good Asian grilling sauce, make 2 cups of rice and then I just mix the rice and turkey together.
Its quick, its easy, its inexpensive and its pretty darned good. Not to mention I make enough that I get 3 meals out of it.
Lately Ive been eating Hamburger Helper, Hot Pockets, burgers and brats way too often. I need to get back to eating more chicken, fish, rice, fruits and veggies.

Spam and rice. I may even wrap the rice in seaweed.

Dodger Dogs and Nachos at the stadium tonight.

<--- Jealous. (except for the Dodgers part, but you get the point.)

Oh ya, nothing beats Dodgers dog. With the way the Mariners are playing, you need to get out there.

chicken tacos from Chili's. I got it off their 10 meals under $7 menu....quite a deal!

Ever have their CAJUN CHICKEN PASTA?!

My brother, my parents, and I went there Sat. night. All four of us ordered that. Best dish on the the whole menu by far. :D

Tonight my dad is making steak, mmmmmmmmmm.

I have never tried that, I will have to try it. I normally get quesadillas, chicken tacos or the quesadilla explosion salad.

I also like their Fajita Quesadillas, Brown Sugar Baby Back Ribs, and Southwestern Egg Rolls, but...the Cajun Chicken Pasta is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO good.

Ok you named all things I like so now I HAVE to try the pasta. We usually go to chilis a couple times a month, I know what I will be ordering next time. Thanks for the info Floppy : )

Ok you named all things I like so now I HAVE to try the pasta. We usually go to chilis a couple times a month, I know what I will be ordering next time. Thanks for the info Floppy : )

Why don't you see if they'll bring you some BRUSSELS SPROUTS you little hussy!

haha, np. The chips and queso appetizer is also a winner with us. Simple, yet sooo good. Not everyone is a fan of queso though.

well now that I can eat it I will say I do enjoy it. I also just tried frozen custard for the first time tonight and that was VERY good! I still have half of it in the freezer for later.

For Harry
i2dw5nf19n2ujdetnDpkPUoSo1_500.jpg

Hawaiian Meatloaf Sandwich

Meatloaf with macaroni salad, gravy, and pineapple on a bun.

Oh I will and I will ask them to roll them in olive oil and I will savor every moment.

I have a yummy recipe for brussel sprouts and toasted pine nuts in a light cream sauce (which is just fine made with milk).

I am sorry Gasman but that has to be one of the most digsuting things I have ever seen.

Agreed!

We had chicken torte--layers of corn tortillas, spiced meat (I used ground turkey, because it doesn't matter), refried beans (I spice those, too), and cheese. Yummy. Plus salad and Harry's favorite sweetend corn bread.

Spoiler
Food--a whole new way to torture Harry!

Tonight for supper I made chicken on the grille with Sweet Baby Ray's honey BBQ sauce. Soooooo good! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back