What's for Dinner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you REALLY going to get wings this time? hehehe

We are having flank steak with mixed veggies, and rice.

No question about it. I will take a picture for you smallie.

They were delicious.

Grilled pork loin, big salad, and tater tots (what can I say--Hubby loves tater tots).

Grilled pork loin, big salad, and tater tots (what can I say--Hubby loves tater tots).

Big Salad makes me think of that Seinfeld episode where Elaine kept talking about the "big salad" and how one diner didn't have a big salad. That was totally OT but I felt like sharing my random thought of the day. As for your hubby liking tater tots, I don't blame him, I have a weakness for tater tots, french fries, and all things similar to that such as crispy crowns.

Spicy pork stir fry--lots of garlic, ginger, and chili pepper in there.

grilled chicken, spanish rice, snap peas

Going to Roys tonight. MMMM, Roys.

Family golf and grill at the club. Hopefully that involves more than burgers and hotdogs--probably chicken as well.

And yet I'm the one with the reputation as a perv. :confused2:

And rightly so, if I recall correctly Harry!

I don't know what's for dinner, but we are baking bread.

We just put 4 racks of baby back ribs on the smoker. They are set at 220* and will go for about 5 hours. Nice Hickory wood chunks are really bringing out some good aroma. We are making corn on the cob with it.

We just put 4 racks of baby back ribs on the smoker. They are set at 220* and will go for about 5 hours. Nice Hickory wood chunks are really bringing out some good aroma. We are making corn on the cob with it.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :banana:

We are making corn on the cob with it.

Shouldn't that just be "corn"? Since that's the way it comes? All the other kinds of corn should be corn OFF the cob!

Now we only have half a loaf of bread.

Now we only have half a loaf of bread.

That much?

Steaks, fries, grilled mushrooms, mixed vegetables. All followed by a trip to Magic Fountain for ice cream.

We had a great Sunday dinner. Some cheese bites for appetizers, followed up with some Jeno's Pizza Rolls. It was a lazy day today.

Don't let Harry know, or he'll be on your doorstep!

Hubby's out of town, so it was chicken nuggets, frozen pizza, and leftovers. On three separate plates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back