What's the last golf "trinket" you bought?

baylrballa

2024 WWGC Food and Drink Champion
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
>10
ball marker, bag tag, divot tool, etc, whatever you want to classify as a trinket.

Ball marker Man hole cover size and divot tool from harbourtown late May.

Bought a ball marker from a pretty nice course I played ~2 months ago. Wouldn't have normally picked anything up, but it was kind of cool in that it listed every hole along the perimeter of the ball marker with par and yardage for each hole (9 on each side).

Ball marker and a ball at Harding Park last month. I try to get a ball and ball marker at every new course I play and that the most recent new one I’ve played.

Portable pocket golf ball washer. I love it. Easily fits in the pocket and does a good job of retaining enough water to clean the ball without getting the inside of my pocket wet.

I think it was the THP Epoch Divot Tool

Ball marker (matchstick golf)
1693412194475.png

Bag tag last year from Mossy Oak for the MC.

Stole like 40 ball markers from Ballyhack, if you believe @The Dave .

Bought a flag from there too.

This guy

1693412518671.png

This was gifted from a neighbor who helps run a local animal shelter. Its a ball marker plus has the numbers to flip once in your 4some to see who Tees off in what order off the first.

Attachments

• PXL_20230830_162521051.jpg
    PXL_20230830_162521051.jpg
    100.9 KB · Views: 5
Two Talents divot tool. Super Fun!

IMG_6930.jpeg

I bought a ball marker from a new course I played last Monday

Bought a cool ball marker from a private club I played at a couple months back

I'm in the "I'd rather have it and not need it than need it and not have it" camp, so I carry a lot of miscellaneous things in my bag. A few weeks ago, someone brought some craft beer bottles out to the course, and I went rummaging through my bag for a bottle opener that I KNOW was once there... I couldn't find it. So recently, while walking around in Cabo, I popped into one of the souvenir shops and bought this little fish bottle opener to carry in my bag.

fish bottle opener.jpg

Leather money clip and card holder.

Holy crap I can't remember anything. I've bought a bunch of headcovers, but I don't consider those trinkets. And @Scooby45 got me a super-cool single-prong divot tool from Briggs, but I didn't buy it so I can't count it. I guess I'll have to go back to May and count the pin flag that I purchased at Ballyhack. Which reminds me, I should really look into getting that framed

It's been awhile! Too long I think. I bought a golf ball with a course logo on it in March that was the first time I played there

I visit nice privates evry now and then. I don't buy anything. They have logo divot tools and ball markers and I always grab a couple. Rotate them. Only bought item in a long while was head cover for putter from North Berwick.

Back