What's the more likely result for Tiger this week?

More likely result for Tiger at the 150th Open?

• Champion Golfer of the Year

Votes: 22 31.9%
  • Miss the cut

Votes: 47 68.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I would be very surprised if he misses the cut, I would also be surprised if he won, but since I don't see him missing the cut and I love the big cat, I am going with W being more likely.

Final numbers say 68 to 32; far more picking CGY than i expected (i severely underestimated the Tiger fanboy effect).

Man, that poll closed quickly!

Makes the cut, but doesn't finish in top 5.

GOING LOW.

Not a good start; rinsing his Bstone in the burn then missing a 3 footer for bogey.

+2 :(

Not a good start; rinsing his Bstone in the burn then missing a 3 footer for bogey.

+2 :(
It’s polite to let the other players think they have a chance to win. The gentlemanly thing to do, really.

You're right, 10 back after 1 hole should do the trick ;)

Can I change my vote?

Maybe start another poll asking whether or not he breaks 85?

If he makes the cut, be prepared to watch the Tiger Woods show this weekend instead of the Open Championship. Even if he's struggling in DFL, he'll dominate the TV coverage and you'll pretty much have to guess what the rest of the field is doing.

If he makes the cut, be prepared to watch the Tiger Woods show this weekend instead of the Open Championship. Even if he's struggling in DFL, he'll dominate the TV coverage and you'll pretty much have to guess what the rest of the field is doing.
Yeah, I hate it when they do that too. Even now they should cut away until he has a birdie look.

Sent from my SM-T510 using Tapatalk

Well, that vote was dead on. Now if I can just change my pick for the content.

Last edited:
This comeback is going to be his best work yet!

wow, I sure didn't expect him to play like he is today. Looking like the missed cut votes called it.

Maybe he plays well on the back side to make his score respectable but so far it is very ugly. There is no weather, the course is easy, it is a course he knows inside and out. He says he is healthy. No excuses. His 7 rounds this year are 71, 74, 78, 78, 74, 69, 79 and +5 through 9 today. Is it time for Tiger to hang it up?

If you took an honest look at TW and the results he's put up so far this year it was obvious he'd play like this.
Making the cut in both Majors he played in?

Back