What's your favorite wedge?

rightsiderough

Reaction score
Handicap
22.7 OOB
I love my Cleveland CG15. What's your's?

1. Scor Wedges for the Vsole on Tight lies in Texas.
2. Cleveland RTX is one of my favorite full shot wedges.

Nike VRS forged

I like lots of wedges.
Right now it has to be the 588 line from Cleveland however.

Cleveland CG16s for me

Grip n Rip
@bigtazzGOLF

Well, I haven't replaced my Callaway Dark Chrome wedges yet.

Although I do miss my Adams Puglielli wedges.

EDIT: If you mean a single wedge, it would be my 54°.

Last edited:
I'm liking the MD2 wedges that I am playing now, other favorites include the TM TP Y Groove, original Nike Forged, Nike VR Pro.

I really enjoy my Mizuno JPX wedges.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk

Cleveland RTX. Need to finish off the set this year I believe.

I love my 588 RTX wedges.

However, currently it's my 58* Cleveland Smart Sole. Love using that wedge.

I absolutely love my Cleveland 588, especially the 60* that I have bent a little strong. I just feel like I can hit just about any kind of shot with it out to 100 yards.

Probably my 58° heel toe Hopkins. The MD2 61° u grind is pretty bada$$ though.

Cleveland 588 RTX's

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vokey SM4 56*, pull off a lot of shots with this wedge.

Vokey's in Brand....SM4 58 degree in particular..

At the moment its Cleveland 588 CBs... I replaced Nike VRS wedges that were great, but I don't regret getting the 588s at all!

Lovin' my Mack Daddys

My favorite of all time was the Cleveland 588 DSG RTG. I still regret trading that in.

Right now, I have to go with my wide sole 60° Hopkins.

I know they're not super popular on here, but I love my Cleveland 588 RTX Cavity backs. My 52 is used for chipping, pitching and basically anything from 120 yards or less. I have the 56 for bunkers and any time I need the extra loft. I've gotten super confident with them in the last year or so since I got them. I've been pondering adding a 60-degree as well, but then I'm also wanting to try the Mac Daddy 2.

My favorite wedge has to be my Cleveland HiBore XLi PW (45). It's my 100 yard club, as well as my primary chipping club. I only have one other option, since all I am gaming at this point is the W/S Tw9's.

CG14 RTG's. Very forgiving, ...and of course I dig the rusty look.

My 54 MD2. Man I love that club.

60* J40 wedge. Spins great on everything from full swings to flops to green side chips. Helluva club.

I edited my first post. I think the OP meant singular, not a kind of wedge. In which case I am going with my 54° in my sig.

Adams CMB GW. Just such a versatile club on everything from full shots to greenside chips.

Back