Where else do you wear it?

I wear it everywhere. Works out great when I walk nine after work, I don’t even need to worry about changing.

Outside of lounging around the house in sweats or bball shorts, just about everything I own I'd be ok wearing on a golf course as well.

Everywhere.

Only for golf. I very rarely ever wear it off course.
Otherwise T-shirts Levi’s are my only disguise. To quote N.W.A

Outside of lounging around the house in sweats or bball shorts, just about everything I own I'd be ok wearing on a golf course as well.
'Okay with' sounds wishy-washy. I'ma need some Captain level commit on this please. Your bought for golf clothes show up in work and life or they don't Sir! 😁

Damn. I need some more tank tops. Perfect fix for the golf tan this summer
Bill Murray Drink GIF

I don't typically wear golf-specific brands I have just a couple of shirts from golf-specific companies. But what I do wear is usually multifunctional. I like things I can wear to work, wear to the gym, wear out running errands, and wear on the course.

That's why my wardrobe consists of a lot of joggers (or pants that look like and have a similar material), thin hoodies, qzips, and polos. At most I just need to bring a t-shirt and sometimes shoes with me to change into when I get to the gym.

I only own 1 pair of denim jeans. Which would probably be weird to anyone but a golfer.

'Okay with' sounds wishy-washy. I'ma need some Captain level commit on this please. Your bought for golf clothes show up in work and life or they don't Sir! 😁
This is good. @jlew is going to be dealing with so much chaos from his team. Set him straight early!

My dress shoes are footjoys and G/fires I get my golf polos embroidered with company info, and wear them with nice jeans. My golf shorts/pants are course/ Sunday BBQ’s only.

This is good. @jlew is going to be dealing with so much chaos from his team. Set him straight early!
Fair- work attire IS golf attire and vice versa.

That's why my wardrobe consists of a lot of joggers (or pants that look like and have a similar material), thin hoodies, qzips, and polos.
This is why the Olds hate you. 😆

I have some pants that I pretty much only wear on the golf course because I don’t mind if they get dirty. Other than that most of my stuff I wear on and off the golf course.

Where else do you wear what you play in besides the course??
I don't have a lot of golf attire. I've a pair of spikeless golf shoes, a couple pair of golf shorts (in case I ever play somewhere "proper golf attire" is required), a half-dozen Under Armour golf shirts, and a couple Puma Tour Driver golf caps. Only the shoes and shorts are reserved for golf only. The shirts and caps I wear whenever the mood strikes me.

1000062446.jpg

Travis hoodie for good measure. 😆

Glad I'm not the only weirdo. Sharing this thread of brotherhood with the wife so she'll understand. 😁

I only buy shirts I can wear anywhere. I’m not really interested in a golf only design. Honestly lately my street wear is now coming to the course more so than my coursewear going to the streets.

Because you don't clean them and they're not presentable to the public, or because they only look good with the polos you're not allowed to wear out, or because the spikes leave marks in the carpet?
My non golf shoes are more comfortable. That’s my simple answer.

Until I picked up the Puma Fusion Crush Sport, the shoes I wore to the office were not the same as those I played in. I don’t wear those everyday but they are certainly comfortable enough

Some golf stuff works for the office, others are for golf only. Mainly the patterned clothing is for golf course only, but the qzips and sweaters pull double duty.

Shorts and pants will crossover but usually polos are mostly worn at the course for me.

I wear my 1/4 zips on and off the course.

Back