Which Colors Are You Picking?

I would normally go with red and black, but from the ones that are part of this collection I would go with the Navy and Red (USA, USA!!!)

I would have to go dark red and white but I don't really like those grips.

Green & Gold all day every day. Wish the color schemes extended throughout the entire grip. If you're selling the color scheme, get rid of the black area that takes up half the grip.

Of these I would go with the orange and white, although I have no rooting interest for Texas. It's the closest to any for Virginia Tech that isn't of a program that I dislike *cough* FSU *cough*.

I can always go with Red, White, and Blue ... for the Washington Capitals (y)

Scarlett and Gray don't mind golf prides misspelling on their website.
OH-IO ... Let's Go Bucks!

Black & Gold Go Army!! Beat Navy!!

If I was going with "Teams", I'd go Dark Red / White for Oklahoma, or Red / Yellow for USC, but just for looks alone, I like the Navy / Red for some reason.

blue and orange or blue and yellow just because i think they are great color combos, not because of any team affiliations

Blue/Yellow ...

really blue/anything

100% I’m going with Blue and White. Go Leafs Go!

I hope these come out in the MCC +4 though.

Navy-Red

I know we have a thread on these grips, but for this, I am just curious which color/school you are picking from the options available in the Golf Pride new lineup. A little survey if you will.

Green/Gold. Just need a #33 custom stamp though.

would have to be black and gold for me and not because I still root for the MU Tigers since they went off to the SEC

Crimson and Grey. Go Cougs!!! Just need the logo but love that they have the colors.

Navy/Gold after the Akron Zips. Also my high school colors. Clean!

Not for any particular school ( even though my BIL would love it since he went to Ohio state ), I am digging the Silver and Red.

Probably would go with the grey-red or or navy-red

None...they need a Purple and Gold colorway! Am I right @JDax ?

I agree no Purple and Gold choice is a travesty...

E1EECCFE-A93B-41B6-B99B-6A35E6E3B708.gif

If forced to choose from this inadequate selection, I would go Black and Gold to represent The Who Dat Nation...

352B8457-109F-43DF-A226-C492E9160C87.jpeg

Gimme that orange and blue. Those will be my next grips.

My heart and wallet will forever be Black and Gold now.

If I didn’t just put some green and yellow (masters) grips on is grab some Dark Red/White for UofH

Back