Which touring pro would you like to have as a THP forum member?

oh my you are on a roll today! :D

Not at all...

Spoiler
I only like girls that pee sitting down.....Kidding Folks, that is why it is in spoiler tags. We love Suzann, and she has been great to THP

sigh. love that pic.
Natelie Gulbis

Spoiler
natalie-gulbis-big2.jpg

1. Freddy Couples
2. Boo Weekley
3. Tom Watson
4. Rocco Mediate
5. Anthony Kim
6. Rory McIlroy

John Daly would keep it interesting, to say the least. Tom Watson to keep us in line.

If we could get a translator, I would say YE Yang.

Edit: If we needed a translator, that is.

John Daly would keep it interesting, to say the least. Tom Watson to keep us in line.
The Old John would be welcome here. IDK if I could handle having to read his posts now.

John- Check out the stuff I bought with my money I got from that kids charity... Guys... Why are you looking at me like that.... Guys?

Tom Watson would be awesome. He would be able to tell us so much...

what about miguel angel jiminez, that dude just oozes cool! he'd be a good one to have around. i also wouldn't mind suzane petterson, she seemed cool when THP interviewed her....plus she's hawt!

+2 on Angel. I would love to play around with him. TA III would be my second choice. Just a couple of guys that have a good time.

My new desktop background. Hello Natalie!

i think it might be my new avatar! :D

well i changed it, but the picture was pretty small and blurry so im gunna change it back, but u cud see one part of here sticking out very well lol

Last edited:
I would like to see my personal fav. Natalie Gulbis :smile: and possibly Anthony Kim, Camilo and Kenny Perry :D

+2 on Angel. I would love to play around with him. TA III would be my second choice. Just a couple of guys that have a good time.

yes, TA III would be fantastic. apparently, that dude knows how to throw a party.....

Thought you had to be a Hacker to get in this forum:beat-up:

OK, David Duval would qualify:alien2:

I would like to make the tour and then we will have a tour pro here by default! I would be the coolest pro golfer ever!

Fred Couples.

Anna Nordqvist!

hmmm how about Jack or Arnold!
Freddy Couples or Rocco Mediate
Paula Creamer or Grace Park

I would be happy with just about any tour pro joining the ranks of THP and would welcome them just as I welcome as many "non-pros" to our little slice of heaven. Everyone is welcome here atTHP.

I would like to see my personal fav. Natalie Gulbis :smile: and possibly Anthony Kim, Camilo and Kenny Perry :D

GC, love those choices, I'd second all of them!!!

No doubt in my mind, John Daly. Unlike most of the pros, John would speak his mind and not worry about being politically correct. Most pros would be too careful not to offend anyone, and thus say very little.

Back