Can anyone get their hands on any of the following??

elmer t lee
Weller 12
Weller full proof
Eh Taylor single barrel
Eh Taylor barrel proof
elijah Craig 18
Stagg Jr
Michters 10
Rock Hill Farms
Joseph Magnus Cigar Blend

If so please PM me

this widely available around you?

Nope, I went to the distillery with @KY Golfer. He had a gut feeling they would have it that day. I’ve only seen one bottle at any of the stores here and they had some kind of bullsh!t raffle for it

Hadn’t tried it ye. But I’m a sucker for my local shop picks!29E9A9B6-AA17-4952-B2AE-DC6E4AEA7F6C.jpeg

My son gave me a bottle of 25 year old Dalmore whisky for Christmas as a thank you for paying him through university. The12 year old is my normal tipple but looking forward to trying the 25 year version.

Cousin grabbed this yesterday. Time to crack open

33BA3487-5B7D-4228-B1A2-7285DFB09961.jpeg

elmer t lee
Weller 12
Weller full proof
Eh Taylor single barrel
Eh Taylor barrel proof
elijah Craig 18
Stagg Jr
Michters 10
Rock Hill Farms

If so please PM me
That’s one hell of a list!

elmer t lee - Chicago, ny, va
Weller 12 - Texas
Weller full proof - Texas / Maine/ Washington
Eh Taylor single barrel - Washington, Maine, tX, ny
Eh Taylor barrel proof- random
elijah Craig 18-Maine
Stagg Jr- kind of all over
Michters 10- sporadic
Rock Hill Farms- Texas, fl, ny,
Joseph Magnus Cigar Blend: everywhere but hard to pin down

If so please PM me

Also, I grabbed this for my bro in law. Won’t crack it until I see him again but I’ll be sure to talk about it when I do.

View attachment 9065239
just rolling in the bottles... makes sense... there is literally nothing else to do here right now... minus THP

drinking some of the $20 scotch from Trader Joe's... pretty good for the dollar

just rolling in the bottles... makes sense... there is literally nothing else to do here right now... minus THP
He makes me Facetime him when I go to Jungle Jims because he lives up in Cleveland hahaahha

He makes me Facetime him when I go to Jungle Jims because he lives up in Cleveland hahaahha
multiple level sadness right there :ROFLMAO:

How was this? I'm not sure if someone asked me how "smooth" something is I'd ever respond with "Japanese" lmao
LOL. It has a smooth-ish start and finishes with a kick from the oak. I enjoyed it. Not sure if its comparable to some of the better japanese whiskys

Wild Turkey Rye 101 Old Fashioned tonight

Continuing my discovery of single malts, picked this one up today
06C19889-7398-4317-A11A-580346F74343.jpeg

elmer t lee
Weller 12
Weller full proof
Eh Taylor single barrel
Eh Taylor barrel proof
elijah Craig 18
Stagg Jr
Michters 10
Rock Hill Farms

If so please PM me
This is essentially my seeking list as well. Locally I was able to pickup Eh Taylor Single (half gone now) and I missed both Weller's by literally minutes a couple weeks ago. Still hunting for the others.

An Old Fashion in Wisconsin. Go Figure!
Was it at a Supper Club?
No sir, it was in my house. Supper Club Old Fashioneds are not my favorite because they always want to put Sprite in them.

Wife had a 65th party for me this past weekend. We had a bartender teaching folks how to make Old Fashion's and Manhattan's and some other stuff.We served Blanton's and Bulliet. Everyone got a shaker.

I got a nice bottle of Early Times as a gift. Fun night for an old guy

No sir, it was in my house. Supper Club Old Fashioneds are not my favorite because they always want to put Sprite in them.

They usually use Brandy don't they at the Supper Clubs?

Back