Who is your sports villain…???

Golf - Patrick Reed & Roy Sabbatini. Their actions speak for themselves.
Car Racing : Denny Hamlin ( cry baby acting, blames everyone but himself.
NFL ; The Dallas Cowboys, why, just don't like em. LOL
College Football: Ohio State, why, just don't like em LOL
MBA : No clue don't follow it
NBA: Stopped following it years ago.

Karl Malone was worse. Biggest thug and crybaby in nba history. Knowing he doesn’t have a NBA championship ring brings joy to my heart.
I never put Malone into the bully ball type. I thought he was actually pretty soft for the era. LeBron, as much as I hate to admit this, kind of made bully ball acceptable. Not like the 80’s and 90’s but still more physical than what we had been seeing.

I never put Malone into the bully ball type. I thought he was actually pretty soft for the era. LeBron, as much as I hate to admit this, kind of made bully ball acceptable. Not like the 80’s and 90’s but still more physical than what we had been seeing.
I would agree Malone was mentally soft. He played dirty. Getting your elbows out in the paint is normal but he was throwing elbows trying to hurt people.

Prime LeBron was a bull in a china shop. He was going to the rim and saying try and stop me. I’m okay with players being aggressive.

John Elway. Beat my Browns in the '80's, The Drive and The Fumble. Browns moved away and became a Packers fan. Elway finally broke thru as an NFL champ preventing Favre and the Pack from repeating.
Please let those two Browns disasters rest in peace. 😉

Ddec is my sports villain!

Shout out for the pga tour seems in order.

Honorable mention goes to owgr

Brad Marchand as a Boston Bruin.

NBA- Lebron
NFL- Brady
College- Virginia Tech
Golf- Brooks Cupcake err I mean Koepka
MLB- Braves

I lost interest in basketball at least 10 years ago but i can not stand Lebron whatsoever. Huge crybaby

Close 2nd for me is Rory.

I would not call him a villain for me, but i was not a tom brady fan bc i liked peyton manning much better

As a Bills fan was Tom Brady. Probably Tyreek. Can't dislike Tua because he is really a great person.
Now that Brady is retired the hate is no longer there.

The last real sports villain for me was the Piston's Bill Laimbeer. He played basketball like it was hockey.

Lebron
Greg Norman
Arod

Probably recency bias but I'm surprised no one has mentioned Embiid. Always the biggest guy on the court, but he flops and complains incessantly while also being one of the dirtier players in the NBA.

Isaiah Pacheco. Hate how he gets up flexing and screaming every time he breaks free for a 6 yard run.
That's most of the NFL :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Bus
MLB - Dodgers
NBA - Jazz
NFL - Titans
College Football - Texas A&M
Irrational hate - Dogus Balbay and Derek Fisher

Bill Laimbeer Back when I actually paid any attention to the NBA.

How is Christian Laettner not on this list?? Come on guys..

Or Steve Bartman..

Are we even trying?

MLB - Yankees
NBA - LeBron
NFL - Mahomes
NHL - Crosby
NCAAF - Ohio State
NCAAB - Duke

Lord Tox, first of his name, evil dictator over the beautiful landscape that is the Morgan Cup.

May his reign end this September.

Birmingham City
Argentina
Wales when its rugby related
Michael Schumacher (although not so much now)
And for those that watch darts Gerwyn Price

Back