Who's got the best style on tour?

GTGolf

Reaction score
Handicap
Who is the most stylish? Tell why you think so and feel free to post photos!

Who is the most stylish? Tell why you think so and feel free to post photos!

I have a feeling this is going to be flooded with Ricky Fowler comments and photos...

Everyone has different taste, so "style" takes on a bunch of different meanings to folks. For example, I think Charl Schwartzel always has nice scripting, but then again, I am a fan of the Nike line he wears, as well as other Nike golfers.

I like the Hugo Boss guys a lot and the Ralph Lauren guys a lot. I am not fond of the PUMA line at all. As far as Nike scripting goes, I like Stewart Cink the best. I also think Brian Gay looks badass out there.

In no particular order......Paul Casey, Martin Kaymer, Brian Gay, Ryuji Imada, Gary Woodland.

On another note....I think Phil could be so much better dressed. He just needs better shirts to go with his badass pants, shoes, and belts he wears sometimes

John Daly of course.

Bryan Gay and Graeme McDowell

That. Just. Happened. (tapatalk)

Paula Creamer :in-love:

Brian Gay and Sligo will give most a run for their money. :act-up:

I also like some Nike stuff and enjoy the scripting for the majors. I don't have a favorite player on the Nike stable when it comes to style though.

Really like Brian Gay's scripting most weeks.

For the retired crowd I am saying Steve Stricker always looks nice. :D

For the retired crowd I am saying Steve Stricker always looks nice. :D

You have to be careful with a comment like that around here. JB may ban you!

I'll give a thumbs up to Paula without a doubt and over Natalie though Natalie does well.

But for the guys I've become a fan of Johnny Vegas, Schwartzel, Kim and most of the Nike Stuff. I really like a lot of the pinstripe pants that Phil wears, but the shirts I rarely love. All in all though, Kaymer brings it. I don't love the RLX stuff though...

I like Anthony Kim's scripting alot, and I like Poulters alot too.

Ian Poulter. Your arguments are officially invalid

ian-poulter-abu-4_438.jpg

Ian_Poulter_500_x_288.gif

You have to be careful with a comment like that around here. JB may ban you!

I know he would if I were to mention how I think Stricker should wear cargo pants, that would probably cinch it.

Adam Scott
Adam+Scott+World+Golf+Championships+Bridgestone+LidcL__AaI9l.jpg

Though I could never afford it, Martin Kaymer always looks good in Boss.

Have to agree with the Adam Scott comment as well, Aquascutum always looks clean.

Fowler minus the Sunday orange

I tapatalk better then I tapaputt

For me it is, Stewart Cink. Dude can dress. Fowler aside from the orange. Brian Gay because Sligo has great stuff. I like Rory with his Oakley stuff. You guys are going to fillet me, but I also like Ryan Moores style sometimes... when he is not looking homeless and gross. I hate his shoes though. I like the Loudmouth stuff, but don't like John Daly or the crap quality of it.

Back