seemoreputters

SeeMore HQ
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Why SeeMore?

For 25 years, the SeeMore Putter Company has been the market leader in offering golfers the best alignment system in golf.

Golfers who use SeeMore Putters know they will putt better, and they do. It’s a simple, repeatable, proprietary marking design on the back top heel of the putter. Two white lines and a red dot. We call this the RifleScope Technology alignment system (RST). Many call it genius.

By hiding the red dot behind the shaft at address, golfers of all skill levels improve the consistency of their aim, setup, and stroke, leading to more made putts. It’s the same concept as locking radar on a target. It's alignment on top of alignment.

SeeMore is known for hiding the red dot. SeeMore is also known for its straight, center shaft design putters, that work in perfect tandem with RifleScope Technology. The RST system squares your putter to the intended target line, and your body to the putter, for the perfect putting stroke.

The same way every time. Like shooting a free throw in basketball. The putter will always return to square at impact. No putter does this better than a SeeMore.

A lot of golfers are talking about straight, center shaft putters right now. As they should. SeeMore is the Gold Standard for center shaft putting. Because RifleScope Technology makes it better.

Last edited:
I think the set up is ingenious but I have not seen any models that look right to me - I keep browsing though - one day! Didn't a certain company try the same set up/aim technique on a few of their putters and if so did See More take action against them?

This post made me go puruse the website again. I like the look of this one.

1710790852105.png

Really need to try one of these

RST has always seemed like such a home run for everyone who’s talked about it

I have several putters that I will occasionally put back in the bag for any number of reasons. With one exception, they typically last only one round before I go back to my Seemore. Compared to any other putter I have used this year, I gain in Strokes Gained as opposed to losing strokes.

With the RST System I am so MUCH MORE confident with all my putts. My putting so far this year has been amazing since putting it back in the bag this year. I wish I was as confident with the rest of my clubs." :seemore: MAKE MORE" is my mantra on the green this year!

With the RST System I am so MUCH MORE confident with all my putts. My putting so far this year has been amazing since putting it back in the bag this year. I wish I was as confident with the rest of my clubs." :seemore: MAKE MORE" is my mantra on the green this year!
@Steve2100 … Love this! Confidence in putting is second to none when it comes to using a SeeMore. Have to think positive. Trust and practice your alignment with a SeeMore and know that you are going to hit a good putt. Using a SeeMore allows you to know what a good putt "feels like". Keep us posted on how it goes. Appreciate the support!

Have put the DB Z3 back in the bag to help correct some things I've let slide over time.
1000001990.png
1000001992.png
Only a couple rounds last year so looking forward to having it in the bag when I get started again this year!

I call this one "Bond, James Bond". Or just 007 ;)

You guys have some great tools to help lower scores and the service always has been superior!

Last edited:
Have put the DB Z3 back in the bag to help correct some things I've let slide over time.
View attachment 9250096
View attachment 9250098
Only a couple rounds last year so looking forward to having it in the bag when I get started again this year!

You guys have some great tools to help lower scores and the service always has been superior!
That is a beauty. One of the best! Thanks for sharing! Let us know how it goes during the season. Always happy to help.

One day I'll get a SeeMore putter in the bag. Appreciate you coming in here and keeping the reminder always in my mind, because RST just makes sense.

One of my favorite putters i've ever owned was a counterbalanced Seemore mallet. The alignment aid is simple but makes a lot of sense, and i've always thought the putters felt nice. I typically only use a certain brand now but i'd definitely have a look at Seemore's again at some point

If you want my honest opinion, I think SeeMore putters are all super super ugly. The milled SS line are the only ones that look neat, but you would save a lot of time and milling ops by getting rid of all the ugly and overly busy engraving on it. I don't need the whole alphabet and series and a million numbers milled into the sole. The crosshair logo on the putter face is completely stupid and doesn't represent anything to do with the company. The SeeMore wordmark plastered on your grips and stamped/milled into everything looks truly ugly and is outdated-- like it was designed on Windows98.

The SeeMore dot/RST is your calling card. It's its own brandmark and that's all you need on the putter. Put a different inscription to indicate the model/series underneath the brandmark if you really must. It drives me crazy that you have a product at a premium price but with a design and aesthetic that presents as an afterthought.

Last edited:
If you want my honest opinion, I think SeeMore putters are all super super ugly. The milled SS line are the only ones that look neat, but you would save a lot of time and milling ops by getting rid of all the ugly and overly busy engraving on it. I don't need the whole alphabet and series and a million numbers milled into the sole. The Bullseye logo is completely stupid and doesn't represent anything to do with the company. The SeeMore wordmark plastered on your grips and stamped/milled into everything looks truly ugly and is outdated-- like it was designed on Windows98.

The SeeMore dot/RST is your calling card. It's its own brandmark and that's all you need on the putter. Put a different inscription to indicate the model/series underneath the brandmark if you really must. It drives me crazy that you have a product at a premium price but with a design and aesthetic that presents as an afterthought.
Interesting take. I don't like the looks of several of their putters but I love the looks of a few. I could probably say that about most companies though. I'd have replaced my SeeMore Si4 years ago if I wasn't obsessed with the aesthetic (and performance, of course).

Last edited:
I love the looks of the Seemore putters. I have a few that always seem to find there way in the bag

Put my PTM2 back in the bag. Really not sure why I ever took it out.

I love my Seemore putters.
The RST makes it easy to line up.
View attachment 9250096
View attachment 9250098

That is a Beauty. Is that a 1 Off?

That is a Beauty. Is that a 1 Off?
Thank you! It isn't, but was part of a limited run. Felt pretty good about getting 007. Put the order in as soon as they dropped, wasn't fast enough to get 001;)

If you want my honest opinion, I think SeeMore putters are all super super ugly. The milled SS line are the only ones that look neat, but you would save a lot of time and milling ops by getting rid of all the ugly and overly busy engraving on it. I don't need the whole alphabet and series and a million numbers milled into the sole. The crosshair logo on the putter face is completely stupid and doesn't represent anything to do with the company. The SeeMore wordmark plastered on your grips and stamped/milled into everything looks truly ugly and is outdated-- like it was designed on Windows98.

_______________________p__p_1_p1210_mx5_money.jpg

My baby is Not ugly!!
I love the clean look but as my grandma used to say "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder"

I had a SeeMore HT mallet that I tested for almost a year. Still had a little too much toe hang for my stroke and I often hit with an open face (or so I was told at a putter fitting).

They are awesome putters. I prefer a white hot insert now over the milled or their inserts, but they make a great product with great alignment. Perfect for some, just not the right fit for me. I'm in an Odyssey Eleven now (quite the difference!)

One of my favorite putters i've ever owned was a counterbalanced Seemore mallet. The alignment aid is simple but makes a lot of sense, and i've always thought the putters felt nice. I typically only use a certain brand now but i'd definitely have a look at Seemore's again at some point
Always happy to help. (y)

Back