Wildlife Seen on the Golf Course

Saw this lady at Heron Bay this morning

heronbaydeer.jpg

Saw a cat (a regular cat) strolling down the cart path in the middle of the golf course.

Saw a cat (a regular cat) strolling down the cart path in the middle of the golf course.

I bet it's going to get eaten by something lol.

The coolest things I see are the roadrunners

I saw these two on the course yesterday

IMAG0197.jpg

There was one guy two groups behind mine that found it necessary to chase them with his cart. Just when I was about to drive back to him and have a chit chat with him, he stopped and went to his ball to hit it. The deer settled down under another tree and relaxed. What a jackass!!

Anyone see all those deer at the range at Bentwater Saturday morning . It must have been 10-15 deer.

I saw a group of nine turkeys on the course at the Judge in Prattville.

Peregrine Falcon perched on the telephone pole in the course's parking lot yesterday.

Upwards of 2-300 Canada Geese in the field bordering the course. Really neat sight when driving up to the tournament yesterday.

Tons of deer in East Texas. Always gonna find a few piles of turds around the water holes.

Had a coyote on the fourth tee box yesterday at Redtail in Oregon. He followed us that hole and then showed up again on 9 and 12.

I saw these two on the course yesterday

IMAG0197.jpg

There was one guy two groups behind mine that found it necessary to chase them with his cart. Just when I was about to drive back to him and have a chit chat with him, he stopped and went to his ball to hit it. The deer settled down under another tree and relaxed. What a jackass!!

I didn't know there were deer in LA!!! What an idiot, just leave them alone!!!

we thought noahs ark was parked in one of the lakes
2 fox's
2 deer
2 lil egrets
2 muskrats
it was really interesting... must be mating season or something

Does Gary Busey count as wildlife? ??

Just kidding I saw a few coyotes yesterday, they like to come out in the cooler weather, they always chase after the carts for people to feed them

Does Gary Busey count as wildlife? ??

Just kidding I saw a few coyotes yesterday, they like to come out in the cooler weather, they always chase after the carts for people to feed them

are they big coyotes? I'd freak out if they chased us lol

Now lets imagine golfing 65 million years ago (when it was cheap...lol) But how about while teeing off, ya turn around and see this !!
tyrannosaurus-golf-large.jpg

are they big coyotes? I'd freak out if they chased us lol

they're smaller, the course get's rid of them when they get larger, it's pretty funny they look like skinny stray dogs

We always see the Roadrunners out here on the course, they are fascinating birds and they scare the crap out of me when I am about to tee off and I see one lol

20121008_041418_100912.LC.wild.art.bird_GALLERY.jpg

Not to mention we see this guy a few times too

roadrunner.jpg

No really we see coyotes and Roadrunners all the time, I've never seen them chase each other though lol

Turtles on my course. This one is an ugly guy. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1349845583.666284.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1349845613.272784.jpg

Tried to get a photo tonight...was practicing short game and I looked up and there were like 15 deer within 20 yards of me but when I went to get the camera they all took off

Not to mention we see this guy a few times too

roadrunner.jpg

No really we see coyotes and Roadrunners all the time, I've never seen them chase each other though lol

thats great! had to respond, just took me back a few decades. One of my all time favorites. What i wouldnt give to be about 10 again.

thats great! had to respond, just took me back a few decades. One of my all time favorites. What i wouldnt give to be about 10 again.

No doubt about it, I miss cartoons like these. I especially like the sneakers here... Addidas?

Huge water rats, geese, big fish in the ponds and maybe a few frogs.

hah yeah, it's a funny show, but seriously, I see coyotes and roadrunners every time I go play haha

Yesterday my wife and I saw a pair of snapping turtles crossing a fairway. Looked like they were going away for the winter!

Back